Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Which Troops have the most need for these new recruits?

Comment

• Originally posted by FuturTroopr View Post
        Which Troops have the most need for these new recruits?
        I am also wondering this. Where did the last batch of guys get sent to?

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• The last class had recruits go to B, F, K and a handful to C. Also, plan on being stationed in the same Troop where you complete FTO...this is something new they implemented with the last class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neelloc157 View Post
              Any ideas when the next round of processing might be for the October class??
              Probably start in August.
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
                The last class had recruits go to B, F, K and a handful to C. Also, plan on being stationed in the same Troop where you complete FTO...this is something new they implemented with the last class.
                Yea, out of the 88 we graduated, maybe 5 went to C, and the rest were split between K, F, & B.
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Not to get off the academy and troop assignment topics, but has there been any talk of what interceptors division will go with after they exhaust all of the Crown Vics?

I know we discussed this a while back, just curious if there had been any talk on the inside about it.

Comment

• I was told that each zone was going to be getting 1 Caprice this year.

Comment

• We'll be primarily Tahoes by the end of the year.

Comment

• I have heard the T-way has gotten some Chargers. Not sure if it's true, or who paid for them. Fucco any answers?

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                          We'll be primarily Tahoes by the end of the year.
                          Thankfully my '10 CV only has 25k on the odometer and a cage.

Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                          I have heard the T-way has gotten some Chargers. Not sure if it's true, or who paid for them. Fucco any answers?
                          I saw a recent picture of roughly 6 Caprices at 1220 Washington Ave and I'm really hoping that Division decides on the Charger since Ford wont put the new Coyote in a proven body.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I'm regards to the hire of a current officer I know you'd have to repeat the academy but does your time count in seniority? What about pension, and do you come in at your current tier?

Comment

• Originally posted by NY Police Man View Post
                              I'm regards to the hire of a current officer I know you'd have to repeat the academy but does your time count in seniority? What about pension, and do you come in at your current tier?
                              seniority, in terms of picking posts and vacation picks, no it wouldn't count.......time may or may not count toward retirement, but i don't know what the contingencies are. NYPD time, I know, does count toward retirement...In regard to pension tier, I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                                I have heard the T-way has gotten some Chargers. Not sure if it's true, or who paid for them. Fucco any answers?
                                I heard they are leaning toward the caprice. There is no news on Tway of any chargers that i heard. My troop car (slickroof) was totaled by another member 2 months ago. My new car is completed and should be here tomorrow. Anyway i am getting a 2010 crown vic slicktop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10885 users online. 394 members and 10491 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X