Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder why the weight, height, and body fat percentage element is being waived for processing weekend. Any speculations?

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
        It never made much sense to do those things in the first place since the other physical testing is what really matters.
        +1
        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Ah you remember!

I'll work on a new list for April.

Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
          You have a lot of ATO's waiting to "Share" their experience with you at the academy.

I'm sure they're just as excited...

I also recommend scrolling back in this thread for recommendations on what to bring and what not to bring to the Academy. (Provided to you by SDT because he cares)
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Great to hear that some classes are hopefully going through, its been awhile but I am looking forward to heading back up to Albany for the weekend. Good luck to all

Comment

• Any speculation that the 1.5 mile will be ran outside? or indoors?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2beofficer View Post
                Any speculation that the 1.5 mile will be ran outside? or indoors?
                it'll be based on weather i think.....we ran indoors due to rain

Comment

• Can anyone post sample questions they were asked during the interview/oral part of he hiring process. I have searched online and found generic information but was looking to see what troopers were asking. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Where was the running location, peebody?

Comment

• We ran the the UAlbany track. As for the questions asked....you'll just have to wait and see.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Can you help a brother out?

Comment

• Thank relis. Do you know where the indoor location is? Am I correct to assume Suny Albany has an indoor track as well?
                          Last edited by Contributor101623; 02-01-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                            Can you help a brother out?
                            Nope. The questions are what they are. You'll find out when you get there.

Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                            Thank relis. Do you know where the indoor location is? Am I correct to assume Suny Albany has an indoor track as well?
                            I would assume that UAlbany has an indoor track, but I dont know for sure. I did my PT test on the outdoor track. The academy does not have an indoor track, so it's gotta be somewhere.
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                              Thank relis. Do you know where the indoor location is? Am I correct to assume Suny Albany has an indoor track as well?
                              indoor track is at siena....bussed over

Comment

• It's nice to hear of the up-coming promotions too. There hasn't been any movement within the SP since the end of the last ice age.
                                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12439 users online. 457 members and 11982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X