Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    http://forums.officer.com/showthread...ps-Association

Anyone on here know where I can get ahold of a USMC/NYSP tie clasp that some of the Troops have? I've been scrounging around for one, and haven't had any luck.
    A guy at my station wears one. I will ask him Friday and let you know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      On another note... does anyone know how to get around TrACS limiting your thumbdrive to 2gb... have a nice new Corsair Survivor but it is too big.
      I haven't had that problem yet, but a couple guys at my station have. A bunch of us have had issues with our signature's being deleted for no reason. Maybe theres some kind of glitch or virus??

Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      Call 4807... He wears one and knows how to get them... We were just talking about them the other day... pretty sure he said that they were only produced once in a while though
      Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
      A guy at my station wears one. I will ask him Friday and let you know!
      Thanks for the help, just shoot me a PM or email if you find out where to get one. I've been trying to track down one of those tie clasps for about a year, and I can't find one.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• TPR4985, Hmmm, I think mine is a 4gb and I don't have any issues. I'll double check though

Comment

On another note... does anyone know how to get around TrACS limiting your thumbdrive to 2gb... have a nice new Corsair Survivor but it is too big.
          Disregard... Help desk told me TrACS was hard coded to limit the size of the drive but one call to Troop IT guru had the issue fixed.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

A bunch of us have had issues with our signature's being deleted for no reason.
            I had the same issue, only in one car that i know of though.....

Comment

• Mine was a 2GB as well, sorry thought it was 4GB for some reason.

Comment

I haven't had that problem yet, but a couple guys at my station have. A bunch of us have had issues with our signature's being deleted for no reason. Maybe theres some kind of glitch or virus??
                I had the same problem. Don't use the quick launch that pops up when you start the computer. If you open Tracs from the desk top you signature should work.

Comment

• I'm still a fan of the old school methods, it's only good for replicating utt's.

Comment

• Hey 4985 -- wanna give me a line on how to do that, got a handful of guys here with bum drives and everyone is going out and buying 4gb ones and they won't work.
                    Last edited by arls116; 01-09-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                      I'm still a fan of the old school methods, it's only good for replicating utt's.
                      I'm not that senior but I still find myself still wishing for MV104a's 'the old way'... Utt's on the other hand... given a reg and dlic that I can scan... 30 seconds plus my slow printer equals a Utt that everyone can read

Originally posted by dirtyduce View Post
                      I had the same problem. Don't use the quick launch that pops up when you start the computer. If you open Tracs from the desk top you signature should work.
                      I will pass that on.

Originally posted by arls116 View Post
                      Hey 4985 -- wanna give me a line on how to do that, got a handful of guys here with bum drives and everyone is going out and buying 4gb ones and they won't work.
                      I honestly don't know... the help desk told me no... I called the Troop E computer geek and she fixed all the computers in E411 (downloaded something) to work with my nice new modern capacity drive.
                      Last edited by Trooper4985; 01-10-2012, 02:58 AM.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by arls116 View Post
                        Hey 4985 -- wanna give me a line on how to do that, got a handful of guys here with bum drives and everyone is going out and buying 4gb ones and they won't work.
                        I know some of the guys here were told by the help desk that the larger thumbs don't work. There is an upper cap on size. Doesn't make sence to me, but that is what they are told.
                        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I honestly don't know... the help desk told me no... I called the Troop E computer geek and she fixed all the computers in E411 (downloaded something) to work with my nice new modern capacity drive.

I'll get "F's" geek to see if he knows, he doesn't like to divulge secrets though.... :-/

Comment

• Heard an unconfirmed rumor at work today regarding the possibility of a 2012 class going in as early as April. Supposedly, potential recruits are being contacted via email for a processing in just a few weeks from now. Make sure you are prepared if you are a potential candidate!! If this is true, Good Luck to those in that lucky position. It's the greatest job out there.

Comment

• Correct MB Troop. My sources tell me a class is supposed to start in April, with another one in October (70-150). They will be using the old exam which was extended until 2013.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9574 users online. 490 members and 9084 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X