Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• WOW! That is ridiculous. I was just in Batavia on Tuesday for a meeting. Hopefully I'll see and shoot something even half that big this weekend. They should be fairly active what with the cold weather moving in. Here's to meat in the freezer!
      Last edited by NYSP61; 12-08-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
        WOW! That is ridiculous. I was just in Batavia on Tuesday for a meeting. Hopefully I'll see and shoot something even half that big this weekend. They should be fairly active what with the cold weather moving in. Here's to meat in the freezer!
        Put meat in the freezer tonight. Got ahold of a 4Y doe tag and took it to the bank....last day of the season!
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• does anyone know when the next exam for this is?
          exam 8322:1/2009.....official goonie
          list#5xx
          medical: passed 5/2010
          psych:5/2010 passed
          oral:5/2010 passed
          jst: what a workout...passed 2:50
          mini med #1:6/2010 passed
          mini med #2: 12/2011 passed
          GOT THE CALL JAN 7 1635 HRS
          all praise and thanks to God
          Police Officer as of 06/28

Comment

• There will possibly be a class starting in 10/12... I'm not a recruiter, but this is what I heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by writteninthestars View Post
              does anyone know when the next exam for this is?
              There won't be an exam for quite some time if you ask me. The NYSP sent out e-mails to candidates and updated their website by saying they have extended the current eligibility list until further notice (suppose to expire may 2012). If i was a betting man, i would say not for another few years pending if they put a class or two together.

Comment

• Whoa boy haven't been on here in a minute myself.

For those hopefuls still out there, we got an email from the Super a few weeks back and from what he says he knows we are low on manpower and he's trying to allocate the funds to put through another class. I figure it's at least a good sign he acknowledged the issue to us.

The PBA rep at our station said last he heard was a class sometime in 2012, maybe 200 people. It's as good as speculation at this point though. Sure would like to get a class in there though...for the simple fact that I've been last on vacation picks the last 3 years. lol

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• ^nice buck!!!!

Comment

• Thanks GrayState. Nothing makes me feel older than trying to do something with technology, not even my sore back.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Christmas Day

While I'm working tonight, I have Christmas Day off. It's the first time in many years that I've had Christmas off. It should be nice having Christmas dinner with the family without trying to listen to every radio broadcast on my portable. I'll even be able to have dessert!

Comment

• slow down youre not retired yet? i figured youve reached the nysp's "short" 20 and out lol...have a good holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by ME1998 View Post
                            slow down youre not retired yet? i figured youve reached the nysp's "short" 20 and out lol...have a good holiday
                            Not yet ME1998. March will make 26 years, UGH.

Comment

• http://forums.officer.com/showthread...ps-Association

Anyone on here know where I can get ahold of a USMC/NYSP tie clasp that some of the Troops have? I've been scrounging around for one, and haven't had any luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                                http://forums.officer.com/showthread...ps-Association

Anyone on here know where I can get ahold of a USMC/NYSP tie clasp that some of the Troops have? I've been scrounging around for one, and haven't had any luck.
                                Call 4807... He wears one and knows how to get them... We were just talking about them the other day... pretty sure he said that they were only produced once in a while though.

On another note... does anyone know how to get around TrACS limiting your thumbdrive to 2gb... have a nice new Corsair Survivor but it is too big.
                                Last edited by Trooper4985; 01-04-2012, 02:55 PM.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11240 users online. 454 members and 10786 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X