Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else have fun working this TSP/I-84 disaster?
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• The NYSP website has been recently updated about extending the eligibility of the 2008 exam....... personally, i thought that would happen but is it that any clue of possibly something happening in the near future?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2beofficer View Post
        The NYSP website has been recently updated about extending the eligibility of the 2008 exam....... personally, i thought that would happen but is it that any clue of possibly something happening in the near future?
        I hope your right, it costs a lot of money to administer exams. I haven't heard anything about a new class though...sorry.

Comment

• Anyone on the 2008 exam list...check your email and all spam folders....

I got an email a few days ago to confirm my email address for exam processing updates. This isn't big news as I'm sure they will send the important processing info through the mail, but I definitely want to me on the mailing list.

"As a result of taking the 2008 New York State Trooper Exam, and having provided your e-mail address, you have been signed up to this list to receive periodic information about the status of the list. If you do not wish to receive messages about the Trooper examination list, you may remove yourself from the list by clicking on the link within this e-mail."

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thejojer7030
              Can NYPD time count toward NYS police and fire pension? Thanks, also is the test like the NYPD or do you actually have to study for it?
              1) Yes

2) Depends, if you have strong math skills, then no. If you're lucky you can add 1+1...then yes.
              sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
              DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Thanks your ubiquitous in these forums, lol, why doesn't these thread show up in the New York Section? I had to do an advanced search, is there a section dedicated to just State Police?**disregard found it*** Also with the Math are we talking calculus or basic algebra?
                Given I didn't take this exam, I can't tell you...but I highly doubt any police exam seeks to test calculus. Someone else will give you a better answer soon enough. This thread has slowed since there is no exam soon nor has any hiring been taking place, so give it a little time.
                sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalFrenchie View Post
                  Given I didn't take this exam, I can't tell you...but I highly doubt any police exam seeks to test calculus. Someone else will give you a better answer soon enough. This thread has slowed since there is no exam soon nor has any hiring been taking place, so give it a little time.
                  i seem to remember some long division......but i think i heard the test has changed since i took it

Comment

• I watch that movie and have the urge to move to Mass just for the chance at MSP...then I remember its a movie

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                      I watch that movie and have the urge to move to Mass just for the chance at MSP...then I remember its a movie
                      i moved to vermont when i saw super troopers.......but then i found out it was filmed on the TSP and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and came back

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                          i moved to vermont when i saw super troopers.......but then i found out it was filmed on the TSP and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and came back
                          I work the TSP between MPM 45 and 72...are you jealous? I'm not!!!
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Thanks your ubiquitous in these forums, lol, why doesn't these thread show up in the New York Section? I had to do an advanced search, is there a section dedicated to just State Police?**disregard found it*** Also with the Math are we talking calculus or basic algebra?
                            It's basic rudimentary math. Add, subtract, multiply, divide.

Comment

• So, who's ready for Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                                So, who's ready for Saturday?
                                arf?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5469 users online. 302 members and 5167 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X