Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also waiting for the final medical. I have heard that the next class won't be until late August or September now. So that may push the final medical back a little bit, maybe into June or July.

Comment

• I heard from a friend upstate who spoke to his recruiter today. The recruiter said that the next class is scheduled for beginning of August with 150 recruits. Just thought I'd share this bit of info. Who has already completed the final medical last Nov?

Comment

• I didn't do my final medical for the January class, but I did finish my testing (just not in time for the January class).

My understanding is that everyone is put into an order based on their rank number not on whether or not they did their final medical for the January class.

Comment

• I finished my processing and didn't make it into the January class and I am ranked in the 7500's. I heard the letters are supposed to go out later this month. My brother in laws brother graduates from this academy July 10 I believe. I can't see them waiting until September but you never know.

Comment

• I did the final medical in November. It dose go by rank number on the list, but I also know a friend who took the military supplemental test and is ranked higher then me. He just started processing for the spring 2008 class this month.

Comment

• Nysp

I was originally around 5500 and now with the supplemental exams I am roughly 6000 on the list. I know there are quite a few of us that went to the medical in November and are waiting patiently. A medical in the end of May or early June seems to be the most logical.. I am keeping optomistic!

Mike

Comment

• First time posting, long time reader

I guess I am in the same boat as most of you guys.... Waiting. I am justing getting out of the Air Force( last day of terminal is tomorrow) and hoping to be part of the next class. I did my PT weekend in OCT 06, background/poly in DEC and missed the last med because of still being active duty. My number is in the 2600's, don't remember the exact number.

This thread has been real helpful with game of hurry up and wait. If I hear anything new, I will be sure to post it. Thanks to everyone for all the info so far.

Anyone on this thread from Long Island?

Josh

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                  I didn't do my final medical for the January class, but I did finish my testing (just not in time for the January class).

My understanding is that everyone is put into an order based on their rank number not on whether or not they did their final medical for the January class.

This is a CS list... you will be proscessed and offered an appointment to the academy based on your position on the list and available seats in the main lecture hall.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                    This is a CS list... you will be proscessed and offered an appointment to the academy based on your position on the list and available seats in the main lecture hall.
                    Just as I thought, thanks.

Comment

• Anyone doing the physical testing next weekend? May 19th?

If so, where? They are done throughout the state now, not just in Albany.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                        Anyone doing the physical testing next weekend? May 19th?

If so, where? They are done throughout the state now, not just in Albany.
                        They are doing the physical agility testing at locations other than Albany now? If so, are they also doing the written psych the follwing day too?

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by mleggio View Post
                          They are doing the physical agility testing at locations other than Albany now? If so, are they also doing the written psych the follwing day too?

Mike
                          Yes they are. I know SUNY Geneseo is being used for physical agity testing. I believe the psychiatric testing is still done in Albany, but follow-ups with the shrink are done around the state.

Comment

• SDT,

I will be taking the PAT on May 19th at Manley Field House in Syracuse. (part of the Syracuse University campus)

I am excited to finally get to this point of the process. I was originally scheduled for the PAT in June of '06, had to defer for educational purposes and was invited to the Oct. '06 processing weekend but, again had to defer due to an injury. So needless to say, I have been a little anxious to get the ball rolling and get further along in the process.

Although I know it’s going to be close, I am hopeful I will make it into the spring '08 Academy. Age wise I will be eligible to take the next written exam but won't be looking forward to starting the waiting process all over again.

Comment

• VZman:

My home phone was knocked out in yesterday's lightening storm. Are you going to fix it for me? No phone for 24 hours now.

SDT

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                                VZman:

My home phone was knocked out in yesterday's lightening storm. Are you going to fix it for me? No phone for 24 hours now.

SDT
                                Hey SDT,

From reading your posts on here for the last year or so, I think you are an hour or two south of where I work. If it wasn't for the GPS on our trucks I would be more than happy to take a road trip for the day and help you out

I'm sure that you wouldn't want to give out your home # on here but if you wanted to PM me I might be able to call our dispatch center and push the trouble ticket through a little quicker.
                                Last edited by VZMan; 05-11-2007, 03:13 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7393 users online. 367 members and 7026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X