300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
    NYST pulled over my fiance for dark tints!!! WTF!!
    I hope she got papered.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• well i got a v&t detail tomorrow.....and if this guy is an indication of the motoring public, the tint law is something people aren't familiar with.....guess i'll spend my afternoon reaquainting our citizens with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
        Based on a few experiences, people get upset over tint law more than almost any other section of the VTL. I usually recommend that they write their local legislator and request that the law be rewritten... I guess enough of them haven't written in yet.
        LOL, too funny! It's funny because it's true.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post

Just marijuana and coke.

OK, then.

Comment

• random question for nys troopers: why is your badge not displayed on your uniform? i know the gray/purple is a tribute to the roman empire guards or something but i was just curious about the badge.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrlz001 View Post
                random question for nys troopers: why is your badge not displayed on your uniform? i know the gray/purple is a tribute to the roman empire guards or something but i was just curious about the badge.
                You mean that shiney gold or silver target thing cops wear on their uniform?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                  I had a detail too... it only took 15 minutes before an obstinate motorist found us.
                  It sounds a lot like a traffic detail I was on that day too. What are the odds?

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• little off topic but if anyone has any idea what trooper's end of year union dues total for 2010 was please PM me.
                      The tax man cometh.
                      boo!

Comment

• 2011 Budget

To any of the Troopers on here (SDT) any news of the budget yet? Hoping that the Governor doesn't cut funding to the State Police or the Academy. I processed back in the Fall of 08' Passed everything, just waiting for my number to come up, which by the way is in the 500's from that list. Thanks, God Bless. Nick
                        sigpic
                        SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• I actually heard through the grapevine that they proposed to layoff more than the last class. I don't think they will offer a test soon. Wonder if they will go through with layoffs of guys already on the job.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Then maybe I misunderstood what I read. I saw that full time employment in the patrol unit was being reduced by 87 positions, and the Investigative unit was losing 43 positions. I was under the impression that the last class that went in was only approx.90 members, so it seemed as though they were just going to let go of the last class.

Comment

• http://publications.budget.state.ny....sentations.pdf

That was the information that I have. My buddy's brother sent it to me as he knows I am hoping to get into the next class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8057 users online. 427 members and 7630 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X