Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke with the Troop A recruiter 2 months ago and she said no matter what happens they must administer another exam in 2012...so if they plan on hiring next year,2013,2014 or whatever that means our current test scores are probably useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrlz001 View Post
      I spoke with the Troop A recruiter 2 months ago and she said no matter what happens they must administer another exam in 2012...so if they plan on hiring next year,2013,2014 or whatever that means our current test scores are probably useless.
      I heard something of the opposite with my recruiter. He said that hes pretty sure that there going to the test results for at least a year. This was about a month ago, so I dont know exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
        Looks like we are going back to 8's. I'm ambivalent actually. Never fully warmed up to the 10's. We'll see.

Hhmm, back on 10's,...for now.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• I'd be pushing for the schedule the road guys work... I'm kinda biased because this schedule is all I have ever known since '95 but you can't beat every other 3 day weekend.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• If Cuomo imposes this cut, and then freezes the Government (other than protective services) will the NYSP still get paid? Is there a larger chance of a layoff w/ the magnitude of this cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by MBracko View Post
                If Cuomo imposes this cut, and then freezes the Government (other than protective services) will the NYSP still get paid? Is there a larger chance of a layoff w/ the magnitude of this cut?
                Lets put it this way... If the clowns in Albany are being paid and I'm not.... I have enough time in a shift to take a trip to Albany and write a whole roll of tickets to the people who think they are more important that the guys who are tasked with keeping the people safe. I'm fairly certain I could come up with a penal law arrest or two while dealing with some of those guys too.
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                  Lets put it this way... If the clowns in Albany are being paid and I'm not.... I have enough time in a shift to take a trip to Albany and write a whole roll of tickets to the people who think they are more important that the guys who are tasked with keeping the people safe. I'm fairly certain I could come up with a penal law arrest or two while dealing with some of those guys too.
                  A little angry, are we.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                    A little angry, are we.
                    Not in the least.... I am just very willing to tell people what I think when it comes to politics.
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Budget is set to be released Feb 1, just 10 days from now. Can't wait for this one.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• NYST pulled over my fiance for dark tints!!! WTF!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                          NYST pulled over my fiance for dark tints!!! WTF!!
                          Hmmm, State Trooper pulled over your fiance for violating the vehicle and traffic law and you post this here... why?

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                              NYST pulled over my fiance for dark tints!!! WTF!!
                              Get rid of the tints then and that problem will disappear. As you should.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                                Hmmm, State Trooper pulled over your fiance for violating the vehicle and traffic law and you post this here... why?

Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                                Doing cocaine less than 15 times within 3 years is abuse? All I wanted to know is if I have a shot of being hired.

This is probably a good explaination for his post.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6442 users online. 345 members and 6097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X