Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Academy Class......
    Originally posted by LandJ5 View Post
    Summer 2012? ugghhhh... lets hope the test life is extended. I scored a 97 and processed through the medical...patiently waiting.....
    Hey to all of the others waiting patiently. I scored 98.xx and ranked in the 500's. I made it through everything in the fall of 08 as well. Hope they put a class together this spring if not sooner. Does anybody know how many Troopers they are down now? I heard the attrition rate is 5 Troopers per pay period! Stay safe to all the guys on the road feeling the strain, God bless. Nick
    sigpic
    SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
        The Troops have also given it a nickname: Sucks, Just Sucks.
        Ahahaha, why's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
          Ahahaha, why's that?
          It's a great system..... when it works as designed. There has been some frustration with the thumb drives, and a process we call 'end-shifting." But that's a little bit of "inside baseball." It's nothing that the public would have any interest in.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
              It's a great system..... when it works as designed. There has been some frustration with the thumb drives, and a process we call 'end-shifting." But that's a little bit of "inside baseball." It's nothing that the public would have any interest in.
              Ahhh, I see. Technology is a pain at times.

I will have to get you some tickets to come watch me pitch next summer!

Comment

• Brown-nosing won't get you into the academy any sooner ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                  Brown-nosing won't get you into the academy any sooner ; )

Ahhhh caught me I won't have to worry about an academy with the NYSP for a long time the way it's looking. But hey, free tickets wont hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                    Well, that is actually TRACS. How about Time Regularly Advances Confoundedly Slow... I think that acronym works.
                    My job uses a Tracs like system. IT's good if you're giving multiple summonses, but horrible if you're writing just one.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                      Well, that is actually TRACS. How about Time Regularly Advances Confoundedly Slow... I think that acronym works.

Ha Ha, I hadn't heard that acronym.

On a side note, nice to see a File 14 out yesterday, a big one too.

Comment

• Now can we get some Trooper movement?!

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                          Now can we get some Trooper movement?!
                          I'm good

Comment

• Same here.
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• DRE Final Knowledge Exam tomorrow morning... Something tells me that even though I was the first one done and got a 98 on the final multiple choice test... I'm only going to squeak by on an open ended question test that they are giving us 6 hours for. English Comp was not a class I excelled in.

On a positive note... Allan Robbins fixed my eyes today and the diffrence is amazing already and it's only been 8 hours since I was laying on the table. If anyone is thinking about having lasik... check him out. If you're not from the immediate area, he puts you up in the Holiday Inn right down the road and provides a shuttle to and from the office on the day of your surgery. And he gives cops a 20% discount.
                              Last edited by Trooper4985; 09-15-2010, 07:41 AM.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• He did my dad's catarac surgery this summer. Awesome doctor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6558 users online. 279 members and 6279 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X