Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mleggio
    I sent you a link.
    Is it just a state police board or something else? I'm interested as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by igneous
      Is it just a state police board or something else? I'm interested as well.
      I sent you the link as well.

Comment

• mleggio, can you please send me the link as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          All true, I just learned.

I'm somewhat surprized that I first learned this from an explorer, however.
          Well, I'm glad to know I gained a little trust in this forum. Thanks SDT.

RIP Trooper David C. Brinkerhoff, you will be missed.
          Last edited by FUTURETPR; 04-25-2007, 10:53 PM. Reason: to salute a fallen comrade
          sigpic

Comment

• Next written test???

It looks like the May filing for the written test won't be happening. I guess thats good and bad. Good in that it will delay the current list a little longer and will better my chances of going into the last academy before the list expires, but bad if I don't make the last academy.
            sigpic
            IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrooper2b View Post
              It looks like the May filing for the written test won't be happening. I guess thats good and bad. Good in that it will delay the current list a little longer and will better my chances of going into the last academy before the list expires, but bad if I don't make the last academy.
              The filing period is form June-Dec and they are still expecting only 2 more classes off the current list.

Comment

• Classes?

GrayState,
                Just so I'm clear on this; 2 more classes off of the current list, but no more additional processings? I was told the May processing was the final off of the '04 test. Is this correct information?

Thanks,
                NYATC

Comment

• When do you think that the first class off the next list would start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
                    When do you think that the first class off the next list would start?
                    About a year after the test is given... 3-4 months for list to be generated than a couple of months before the 6 months of proscessing for a class starts.

I think I tested in March '01 and the first class off that list was Jan '02.
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• To all the troopers in this forum, I just want to say Thank You. Your dedication to making the roadways safer and to protect the innocent is greatly appreciated...Thank you for doing what you do it's something you don't hear everyday and please be safe!

KP
                      sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone know when the legislature will release the state budget for the allocation of funds? (ie. decide how many Troopers will be in the next class and more importantly when that class will be)
                        Last edited by phoenix23; 05-05-2007, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Nysp

Till what rank will this rank reach....? i was hoping it was going to last longer passed 10,500......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet2020 View Post
                            Till what rank will this rank reach....? i was hoping it was going to last longer passed 10,500......
                            If the numbers go like they did for my list... they will proscess 3500 for a class of 230 and about 15 backfills. Whether or not we see a class that big
                            again anytime soon is a diffrent story.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Nysp

I processed in April 2006 and went to the medical in November of 2006 for the January class. I was told they just missed my number for the January class. Anyone have an updated info on the medical for the July/August class?

Thanks,
                              Mike

Comment

• Mike I also did the medical in November 2006 for the January class. I have heard thet the next medical will be either this month or next. What is your number on the list? I am 8050. Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12453 users online. 456 members and 11997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X