Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're all friends here

Comment

• real Leatherneck! Those are fighting words! But I will try to remain civil in the interest of maintaining the professionalism of this forum.
      Semper Fi
      Last edited by Buckeyeknight; 06-07-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWill2876 View Post
        It's never a good thing to mispell words when you are being critical of someone's spelling (or in my case my typing skills).

But to throw around USMC talk like a real Leatherneck and mispell Semper.... your Gunny would rip off your head and stomp you....

If I had a dollar for every person posting and seeking information "for a friend"....
        I doubt that since Gunny is below my pay grade.
        As for being critical, if you will scroll back up to where this conversation began you were the first to be critical in this conversation. Correct?

If only had a dollar for every individual that makes it his job to start arguments and throw around insults on a forum.
        I really hope you find a more positive hobby.

once again,
        Semper Fi
        Last edited by Buckeyeknight; 06-07-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
          We're all friends here
          I sincerely hope so. After all, we all walk the thin blue line.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary 197th (6/9/09)!
            Hard to believe it's been a year already...

Comment

• Originally posted by upnorth3816 View Post
              happy anniversary 197th (6/9/09)!:d
              hard to believe it's been a year already...
              lol!
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Course it's probably felt like an eternity for you Reils considering the year you've had!

Comment

• There is no pay grade above "Gunny" that knows anything..... : ) unless a "Gunny" shows the way...

That said, the scariest looking most intimidation person just with his presence, I ever knew, and that radiated The Corps was my military school roomies, one star Brig Gen Dad.

Comment

• Congrats on 1 year 197th.............198th?........::cricket cricket::
                    The citizen expects police officers to have the wisdom of Solomon, the courage of David, the strength of Samson, the patience of the Job, the leadership of Moses, the kindness of the Good Samaritan, the strategical training of Alexander, the faith of Daniel, the diplomacy of Lincoln, the tolerance of the carpenter of Nazareth, and finally, an intimate knowledge of every branch of the natural, biological, and social sciences. If he had all these, he might be a good policeman!– August Vollmer1939

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LandJ5 View Post
                        Congrats on 1 year 197th.............198th?........::cricket cricket::
                        For real! The waiting now is way worse than during processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                          your next milestone is when you make it off of probation
                          And of course the big one.....when you hit the 20 year mark.
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Hi all -

Has there been any talk of reducing the time/length of the State Police academy to save money?

I know Texas DPS went from 29 to 17-20 weeks and cut out some aspects. They said it would save the state money, get Troops on the road faster, and Troopers can get intermediate cert later.

Stay safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
                              Course it's probably felt like an eternity for you Reils considering the year you've had!
                              At least I've gotten most of the memo's already done.....for the next 18 1/2 years they should all be cut and paste.

And for everyones info: we had Grand Jury last week, and I think it went well.
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5919 users online. 319 members and 5600 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X