300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
    ALL DONE WITH FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE Yay.
    Don't get too excited. Enjoy your time there, it goes by way too fast. After college it's work and bills, and you might spend 2 + years trying to become a trooper only to continue waiting ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Academy2010? View Post
      Don't get too excited. Enjoy your time there, it goes by way too fast. After college it's work and bills, and you might spend 2 + years trying to become a trooper only to continue waiting ...
      +1 Well said Academy....

Comment

• +2. Don't wish your life away. Take a minute to stop and enjoy it. I'm done with 4 years of college now, and find myself bored. I'm trying to learn a new language to fill the void and keep my mind sharp.
        Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• I understand! Def. not wishing it away, I'm having the time of my life playing ball, going out and partying as well as studying for schools and maintaining a 3.8 GPA. Everything is just great now. I just got a job at the airport too, so that should keep me busy.

Comment

• Anyone know when "they" will grade the military exams from March? It always amazes me how long it takes to grade scantron/bubble answer sheets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Academy2010? View Post
              Could not Agree more Academy....could not agree more

Nick make sure you "cherish it"
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTN5NHfwlQ
              The citizen expects police officers to have the wisdom of Solomon, the courage of David, the strength of Samson, the patience of the Job, the leadership of Moses, the kindness of the Good Samaritan, the strategical training of Alexander, the faith of Daniel, the diplomacy of Lincoln, the tolerance of the carpenter of Nazareth, and finally, an intimate knowledge of every branch of the natural, biological, and social sciences. If he had all these, he might be a good policeman!– August Vollmer1939

Comment

• Anyone else get a seat in the next DRE class?

http://www.nysgtsc.state.ny.us/DRE/dre-clas.htm
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                  Anyone else get a seat in the next DRE class?

http://www.nysgtsc.state.ny.us/DRE/dre-clas.htm
                  I want to take that class extremely bad but my agency won't send anybody to it anymore.

Comment

• OTVFD: What platoon will you be on?

Comment

• Definately not a fan of the new look to the forums. Then again I have always hated any change.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• I agree, change sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                          Definately not a fan of the new look to the forums. Then again I have always hated any change.
                          You are too young to hate change.

BTW, yesterday a young Troop accused me of loving my job. He was promply reprimanded.
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• How bout them Yankees

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• DRE Phase 1 complete. All I can say is holy crap! I learned a lot in the last 2 days but based on the Phase 2 manual (reem of paper) they handed us just after telling us we made it.... I am going to learn a whole lot more than I ever thought I would being a cop. I will say this though... the little bit I have learned so far has changed the way I will conduct every 1192 investigation from now on. Is anyone in the thread already certified?
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6011 users online. 266 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X