Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a long but short season came to an end We lost to Niagra on Saturday and our hope at Regionals. The umpires pretty much blew any chance we had at mounting a comeback. Just keeping everyone up to date. Summer ball starts Memorial Day weekend. Can't wait.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Replacement for CVPI

Is the top of today's newclips on the intranet a hint at what we are getting when Ford stops making the CVPI?
        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• So I am extremely disappointed by a certain someone for setting an extremely low bail amount on a certain someone who led a Trooper on a car chase in my neck of the woods.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/a...ooper-on-chase
          Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• They have two and the other is a little bit tougher on criminals.

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                So I am extremely disappointed by a certain someone for setting an extremely low bail amount on a certain someone who led a Trooper on a car chase in my neck of the woods.

Wow. On both accounts.

Comment

So I am extremely disappointed by a certain someone for setting an extremely low bail amount on a certain someone who led a Trooper on a car chase in my neck of the woods.

Call the DA's office for a reccomendation and ensure that whoever you speak to knows how much of a pain in the *** the defendant was... Yes... I know bail is to ensure the defendant's return to court and is not punitive but $500 for 4 misdemeanors and 28 utt's is rediculous... that doesn't even cover the surcharges for the misdemeanors.

Dummy ran once... what makes the judge think he is going to be a man and come to his next court date?
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I'm not shocked about the bail amount.....I'm shocked that we were able to get a judge out for an arraignment on a Saturday
                    Last edited by reils49; 05-05-2010, 10:46 AM.
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Especially this past Saturday, when it was upwards of 87 degrees and beautiful here.

The bail doesn't bother me as long as he shows up. I just question if he actually will with the bail that low. I do intend to send a diplomatic note to a couple of the parties involved.

Trooper4985, I agree on all accounts. Bail shouldn't be unreasonable, but I feel that goes both ways; not just overly excessive, but too low as well. Hopefully he appears so he can face the music for being a moron.

New York State Police

Comment

The bail doesn't bother me as long as he shows up.
                        He wont show, and he'll be a warrant......or he'll show up and plea to an 1110A. The joys of working in this county make me thankful its my day off.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Haha. At least the "plea em down" county judge is retiring this year. Hopefully his replacement doesn't give everyone 5 years probation.

New York State Police

Comment

• for those who attended Mar. 2009 processing. we all know there's no academy class for the near future, but wondering if anybody actually received a DQ letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waiting4Call View Post
                              for those who attended Mar. 2009 processing. we all know there's no academy class for the near future, but wondering if anybody actually received a DQ letter?
                              I attended the March 09 processing and completed the backround in June 09 and have not heard anything since. I would not think they could go much more than the end of this year without putting on some more guys, I guess time will tell.

Comment

• ALL DONE WITH FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE Yay.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10802 users online. 410 members and 10392 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X