Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want a station where you can pretty much do what you want... SP GENESEO is nice (atleast from the outside looking in). I am not a Trooper but work in the County. The Deputies are direct dispatched to all calls for service and the troopers just pick and choose what they want to go to (for the most part). There is AVL (locaters) in all county vehicles and troop cars... but County cars are still direct dispatched no matter who the closest car is. There are definitely active troopers here but also others that are not so active.. I know a guy that got E right out of the academy (Bath) but that was about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. If the zone re-alignment takes place...zone 1 (rochester) will encompass SP Geneseo (again)and that same guy could potentially be sitting pretty in Geneseo....

Comment

• Originally posted by Justanotherdep View Post
      If you want a station where you can pretty much do what you want... SP GENESEO is nice (atleast from the outside looking in). I am not a Trooper but work in the County. The Deputies are direct dispatched to all calls for service and the troopers just pick and choose what they want to go to (for the most part). There is AVL (locaters) in all county vehicles and troop cars... but County cars are still direct dispatched no matter who the closest car is. There are definitely active troopers here but also others that are not so active.. I know a guy that got E right out of the academy (Bath) but that was about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. If the zone re-alignment takes place...zone 1 (rochester) will encompass SP Geneseo (again)and that same guy could potentially be sitting pretty in Geneseo....
      No matter how I try to respond to this... it isn't going to sound right so I will only say this... The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
        No matter how I try to respond to this... it isn't going to sound right so I will only say this... The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
        I wasnt trying to be offensive to any of the troopers out of that station (If it came across that way).... Was just trying to give a suggestion of what I would consider a good station to work out of. You def have complaint work in this county if you want it or the ability to get into whatever you like about police work (drunks, drugs, inv. etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by Justanotherdep View Post
          I wasnt trying to be offensive to any of the troopers out of that station (If it came across that way).... Was just trying to give a suggestion of what I would consider a good station to work out of. You def have complaint work in this county if you want it or the ability to get into whatever you like about police work (drunks, drugs, inv. etc)
          No offense taken (and it's my zone).
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• glad to hear ...

Comment

• 4985, I just watched the Utube of your theme song.

All I can do is ROFL. Out F***ing Standing.
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• 1st college win

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I think Trooper with an Attitude just became the new ring tone for all my SP contacts.

Comment

• Trooper with an attitude is gonna be playing as my ringtone too now ha ha...

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                        If that isn't your musical cup of tea, might I suggest Trooper with an Attitude by the 38 Specials or New York State Police by the UK Subs. The latter is too harsh for me to listen to.

Congrats Nick, who'd ya play?
                        We played Adirondack CC, they are pretty pitiful but it was my first college start. I was closing games before. We have the toughest part of the season coming up and it is make or break time for us now.

Comment

• Went down to HQ today to turn in an application for summer employment. My chances are probably 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 etc... of getting that job. Oh well!

Comment

• Is there anything better in this world than finding a helicopter, SORT and CNET showing up at your barracks at 4am and wondering what they are up to... only to find out that they are going to wake up a POS who has told you time and time again during violation level arrests that you will never get him on a real charges.

3 lbs of weed and some cash isn't the crime of the century but it's nice to know I had a nice little nap after work and someone (who greatly deserves it) finally found out what it's like to have their freedom denied.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Always glad to see a habitual offender get what he deserves.
                              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                                Is there anything better in this world than finding a helicopter, SORT and CNET showing up at your barracks at 4am and wondering what they are up to... only to find out that they are going to wake up a POS who has told you time and time again during violation level arrests that you will never get him on a real charges.

3 lbs of weed and some cash isn't the crime of the century but it's nice to know I had a nice little nap after work and someone (who greatly deserves it) finally found out what it's like to have their freedom denied.
                                Sounds like a good morning to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9942 users online. 464 members and 9478 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X