Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Me.

Comment

• reils, i'd like a PM about that as well...sounded eventful...

As far as commenting on a class this year...One of the guys I work with has been a counselor at the academy for the past several years. Over the years he has basically moved into his room. He just got an email asking him to empty the contents of his room so that the Academy could use it to host in service training rather than using hotel rooms as in the past. It stated that it was OFFICIAL that there would be no class for 2010.

Comment

• darn, probably should take my own advice then

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
          yeah, that's what he said last night. We're going to have to pull some replacements from the eastern troops pretty soon to make up for our deficits. I did see that e-mail the last night that I worked, so obviously some plan is in the works NCO wise.
          God I hope so.. the 4 hour commute is RIDICULOUS!

Comment

• I'd like to move easterly but it's not looking good....

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
              I'd like to move easterly but it's not looking good....
              You want to come east? Where are you now?

Comment

• Well...I'm not exactly west...just being picky ha ha. I am in C but want to get to G.

Comment

Well...I'm not exactly west...just being picky ha ha. I am in C but want to get to G.
                  Ok.. I'm in F, trying to get to E. I may end up switching to C depending on rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ML75 View Post
                    Ok.. I'm in F, trying to get to E. I may end up switching to C depending on rankings.
                    I kinda wish I had to bounce through a couple of barracks to get back home... I might have found a new home... as long as I could find at least 50 acres for less then $2k/acre.
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Im in northern K, and staying right where I'm at....unless told otherwise.
                      Last edited by reils49; 03-31-2010, 12:20 PM.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

reils, i'd like a PM about that as well...sounded eventful...
                        I'm an eventful kinda guy...when I was in Iraq, I was the guy nobody wanted to stand next too. I always seemed to attract attention; you know....small arms fire, mortars and whatnot. I like to think its my magnetic personality, but who knows. I was actually hoping to sew this patch on my uniform shirts

Last edited by reils49; 03-31-2010, 12:19 PM.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• that a boy Reils!

Comment

• Ah, yes, I think every unit has a guy like that. I am currently in Iraq and things were going pretty well, then this guy showed up to backfill one of our slots and it was like a giant bulls eye was placed on my tent and in our convoy's, haha.

Where did you find that patch, I think I need to get one for him too. Stay safe,
                            Last edited by mad22; 04-01-2010, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Any Division Member who has had a Workers Comp claim or is well versed in how the compensation aspect of the proscess works... please pm me.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• anyone watch the a&e documentary outlining the events that led to Tpr. Longobardo's murder?

I'll leave the comments relating to content to the guys who were on the job at the time, but i have a question...

The former BCI LT/current Capt that was interviewed throughout was wearing a Brummer w/ a star; I was under the impression there was only one of those out there for a living member. Was it recently earned?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11751 users online. 447 members and 11304 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X