300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
    . If you hate them, try on a pair of the old ones that they used to issue (and we only got 1 pair for winter and summer).
    And you didn't get a horse blanket either. Sheesch!
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      I love my 7 year old Rocky's... they need to be resoled but they're still pretty much brand new compared to some of the boots in the lockerroom.

As for the rifles... let us qualify with and carry our own M4's... I'll even buy my own ammo to patrol and qualify with.

I just purchased an M4gery for myself for Christmas so I'm down!

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• that article, on the 2nd page, says that the issued rifle goes from semi to full auto......i don't think that accurate.....am i wrong??

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
            No horse and no blanket despite the QM16 that I put in a year ago for each.
            I could use a good horse.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• People keeps asking me when the next class is going through. Even though the 2010-11 class is supposed to be cancelled, will they still be processing at the end of the year for a class in 2011?

Thanks Ladies and Gents.

PS. Sorry for your loss Trooper N.

Comment

• Almost had a collision with a Trooper on my way home from work. Very good thing I have small pizza pie sized front brake rotors. They also didn't have their lights on (not even corners) after dusk. Tsk tsk. But maybe they were hanging out stealthy so they could pull a car over in front of me. Don't really know. My heart had a natural arrhythmia for a moment though. Heh.
                Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                  Almost had a collision with a Trooper on my way home from work. Very good thing I have small pizza pie sized front brake rotors. They also didn't have their lights on (not even corners) after dusk. Tsk tsk. But maybe they were hanging out stealthy so they could pull a car over in front of me. Don't really know. My heart had a natural arrhythmia for a moment though. Heh.
                  This was'nt in Pleasant Valley, was it?

Comment

• Beekman/Poughquag. Turned out in front of me on Rte 55.

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                      Beekman/Poughquag. Turned out in front of me on Rte 55.
                      You're not hangin out at that Dunkin Donuts are you?

Comment

• The Sunoco one at Beekman Rd. and 55? No; I'm not a 13 year old thug. Only they hang out in there. lol.

New York State Police

Comment

• Retirement

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the new tier 5 legislation has on NYSP. Does this affect NYSP retirement benefits, or do they remain the 20 years at 50% because of contractual obligations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Academy2010? View Post
                            I was just wondering if anyone knows what the new tier 5 legislation has on NYSP. Does this affect NYSP retirement benefits, or do they remain the 20 years at 50% because of contractual obligations?
                            Just like has happened in the past... You will maintain the retirement benefits you were hired under. Tier 5 only affects new hires.

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/retire/members/index.htm
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Can someone tell me what the changes are to the benefits for any new hires coming on now?

Comment

• Originally posted by FDOT Cop View Post
                                Can someone tell me what the changes are to the benefits for any new hires coming on now?
                                From what I have seen... you have to work 25 years and you have to pay into the pension fund.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7830 users online. 427 members and 7403 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X