Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• From the Huffington Post
      In the past few weeks Paterson has allegedly been spotted "nuzzling" and "neck-kissing" with a woman not his wife, as well as allegedly getting caught in a compromising situation by a state trooper. The latter accusation is reportedly the reason behind Paterson's decision to ban state troopers from the Governor's Mansion.

Comment

• Did anyone else happen to catch the Joint Senate/Assembly Budget hearing on Public Protection on Monday? Even the Superintendent indicated he was concerned about the future of the State Police by delaying a new class, and continued budget reductions. Since Monday I've noticed a significant amount of press coverage on this issue and it seems like the PBA is really getting the word out about the problems associated with pushing back the next class.

Comment

• For what it's worth, I came across this in the Buffalo News...http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/949255.html...The cancellation of the 2010-11 academy is referenced in the second or third paragraph

Comment

• Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
            For what it's worth, I came across this in the Buffalo News...http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/949255.html...The cancellation of the 2010-11 academy is referenced in the second or third paragraph
            Ouch

Comment

• what boots are you guys issued? is it the Haix airpower p6? and if so do you like them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beatcop10 View Post
                what boots are you guys issued? is it the Haix airpower p6? and if so do you like them?

We get winter boots and summer boots. The summer boots are Haix airpower p7 (at least mine are). I haven't worn them yet.

SDT
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beatcop10 View Post
                  what boots are you guys issued? is it the Haix airpower p6? and if so do you like them?
                  I got 2 pairs of Haix. I hate them. The most uncomfortable boot I have ever worn, and the ugliest as well. Maybe Im biased, but I like a boot that looks like......a boot; not some kind of euro-shoe. I wear Danner "Fort Lewis" boots to work. The haix stay in my closet.

By the way gents, my internet capabilities are back up.
                  I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                    I got 2 pairs of Haix. I hate them. The most uncomfortable boot I have ever worn, and the ugliest as well. Maybe Im biased, but I like a boot that looks like......a boot; not some kind of euro-shoe. I wear Danner "Fort Lewis" boots to work. The haix stay in my closet.

By the way gents, my internet capabilities are back up.
                    Welcome back Reils, I was wondering where you had gone since I haven't seen a post in a while.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the Haix...exact opposite of reils..I have found them to be the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. They took awhile to break in but at this point I feel like I'm wearing sneakers.

Comment

• http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...storyID=900045

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                            Good to see that the patrol rifle issue hasn't been forgotten in the wake of the fiscal crisis and that it is more than just the union pushing the matter.

I like the Haix boots. The toe box is larger and more comfortable than the previous boots issued by division. I think they are a big improvement. If you hate them, try on a pair of the old ones that they used to issue (and we only got 1 pair for winter and summer).
                            Agreed on the rifle. Disagreed on the boots Ive worn junk boots before, and the Haix are definately junk. IMO
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                                Good to see that the patrol rifle issue hasn't been forgotten in the wake of the fiscal crisis and that it is more than just the union pushing the matter.

I like the Haix boots. The toe box is larger and more comfortable than the previous boots issued by division. I think they are a big improvement. If you hate them, try on a pair of the old ones that they used to issue (and we only got 1 pair for winter and summer).
                                I love my 7 year old Rocky's... they need to be resoled but they're still pretty much brand new compared to some of the boots in the lockerroom.

As for the rifles... let us qualify with and carry our own M4's... I'll even buy my own ammo to patrol and qualify with.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7326 users online. 410 members and 6916 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X