Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My deepest condolences to Trooper Jill Mattice's family, friends, and the NYSP.

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who came to Jill's funeral today. It meant a lot to all of us from C Troop and I'm sure, most of all, her family.

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
        Thank you to everyone who came to Jill's funeral today. It meant a lot to all of us from C Troop and I'm sure, most of all, her family.
        It was an honor to be there. It was amazing to see that many LEOs all in one church. It was also a great service and a great sign of respect by the members of the NYSP.

Comment

• I received my supporting deposition back from the Trooper who issued me the citation. Is there a 30 day time slot to receive such or no? If not, I'll go in plead my case and be done with it. Whatever the outcome is, is what it is. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
            I received my supporting deposition back from the Trooper who issued me the citation. Is there a 30 day time slot to receive such or no? If not, I'll go in plead my case and be done with it. Whatever the outcome is, is what it is. Thanks guys!
            PM sent
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I just worked muscles I didn't know I had. Shoot me.

Comment

• Protein is your best friend right now, Nick. Chug some whey in milk.

Can any Troopers tell me about using European license plates on European cars? I've never done it, but it is popular for European car enthusiasts and I am considering it (as I am a VW enthusiast as my avatar should indicate). People I know who have done it have received tickets however and I don't want to do it, if it is going to be attracting a lot of unwanted attention to me. Would it be legal to have a vanity European plate with my NY plate right underneath? PM is fine for response. Thanks!
                Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                    I'm starting to see some articles in the news about the end of the School Resource Officer program. Here is one that I came across: http://rochester.ynn.com/all-regions...chopping-block
                    i find it funny that in another article i read paterson is quoted a few times talking about wasted resources and needing to remove troopers from details to put them on the road, BUT a few weeks ago read an article about how he ADDED 100ish troopers to HIS executive detail....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                      i find it funny that in another article i read paterson is quoted a few times talking about wasted resources and needing to remove troopers from details to put them on the road, BUT a few weeks ago read an article about how he ADDED 100ish troopers to HIS executive detail....
                      I also heard that or read that somewhere.

I won't express my opinion here but I have heard many people, democratic and republican, say they are very unhappy with the job he is doing.

Do you think he feels in danger? What is his popularity rating, anyone have any idea or if they do that, like with the President?

Comment

• I think his approval rating is somewhere around 20-30% last I heard.

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                          Protein is your best friend right now, Nick. Chug some whey in milk.

Can any Troopers tell me about using European license plates on European cars? I've never done it, but it is popular for European car enthusiasts and I am considering it (as I am a VW enthusiast as my avatar should indicate). People I know who have done it have received tickets however and I don't want to do it, if it is going to be attracting a lot of unwanted attention to me. Would it be legal to have a vanity European plate with my NY plate right underneath? PM is fine for response. Thanks!
                          § 402-2

Such number plates shall be of such material, form, design and
                          dimensions and contain or set forth such distinguishing number or other
                          identification marks as the commissioner shall prescribe, provided,
                          however, that there shall be at all times a marked contrast between the
                          color of the number plates and that of the numerals or letters thereon,
                          and provided further that no vehicle shall display the number plates of
                          more than one state at a time except where the vehicle is required to be
                          registered in more than one state
                          , and provided further that the number
                          plates of a rental vehicle shall not display any indication of the
                          rental status of such vehicle nor shall any plate be used other than
                          those issued by the commissioner.

Just another reason for me to have contact with you to find out that you are drunk or take your weed from you.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Darn.

Thanks for the info though.

New York State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
                              Protein is your best friend right now, Nick. Chug some whey in milk.

Yeah, I'm on a program the trainer put all of us on with whey protein shakes. I've used them before, and worked great. Unfortunately, this guy is an ex Navy Seal. Talk about grueling workouts Although, I will be in great shape, I can tell day by day I'm getting less and less sore which is good. Got a 6:45am workout tomorrow on what was supposed to be our off day. Fantastic, don't know why I'm going out right now.

Comment

• SOURCE: The NYT's Big David Paterson Bombshell Will Break Monday, Governor's Resignation To Follow

Joe Weisenthal | Feb. 7, 2010, 4:50 PM | 1,600 | 10
                                Print
                                Tags: State Governments, New York, Scandals
                                This past week, a rumor emerged that the New York Times is working on a huge bombshell with plans to "Spitzerize" New York governor David Paterson.

Several media outlets have reported on these rumors.

Elizabeth Benjamin at The Daily News describes the report as "much worse" than the governor's previous admission of an affair with a state employee, though she declines to name NYT by name.

We've now heard from a single source familiar with the goings on at the Governor's office that the story will likely drop on Monday, and that the governor's resignation will follow.

We've not yet confirmed the timing of the article or the governor's future plans.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9775 users online. 470 members and 9305 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X