300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
    I abuse coffee pretty hard... maybe a doctor would suggest I switch to a mild prescription drug It would save me a lot of bathroom trips and reduce my water footprint.

As for the OT, I have no mortgage, debt, or big bills... but have you seen the new Mustangs they are going to be putting out to compete with the Camaros? Still, I value my off time and love sleeping in late. According to my last pay stub, I'm at an abysmal 35 hours OT.
    Just tell him you have ADHD much easier way to obtain it!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
      I abuse coffee pretty hard...
      Um, I've seen your coffee drinking habits. They barely register on the richter scale. Now me on the other hand...

I will admit, you were the only young guy that ever made a pot of coffee here, and not bad coffee either. But I drink a lot more coffee than you. A certain Investigator drinks more than me. You know who I mean
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that serve and all that wish to serve.

Especially to that fine Troop G, NYSP Trooper that stopped me on the Northway enroute into the depths of Troop B, Tupper Lake.

God speed for a healthy New Year as well.

Comment

• I'm famous

DWI suspect kicks trooper in groin

Published: Monday, December 28, 2009

TOWN OF WASHINGTON — A state trooper was kicked in the groin by an agitated female during her arrest for aggravated DWI on Saturday evening, according to police.

Police said a Trooper responded to Mabbettsville Road in the Dutchess County town for a report of a personal injury auto accident, during which the operator rolled over her 2000 Subaru numerous times. The passenger was transported to Sharon Hospital with a head injury.

When he found the operator of the vehicle, Morgan P. Stewart, 32, of Pine Plains to be highly intoxicated, Reilly arrested her. Police said she kicked the trooper in the groin and resisted arrest as she was placed into custody. She was transported to state police barracks in Poughkeepsie where she was tested and found to have a BAC of .22 percent, nearly three times the legal limit, police said.

Stewart was charged with felony aggravated drunken driving, misdemeanor resisting arrest and the traffic violation of driving too fast for conditions. She was issued a ticket to appear in Town of Washington court.

The Kingston Daily Freeman, local news, sports and weather serving the Hudson Valley
            Serving the Hudson Valley since 1871
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
              lol, that is hilarious! I guess you finally broke your cherry (or cherries) with the DWIs - no pun intended of course!

I hope you used your pepper spray on her. Everyone forgets about the pepper spray and rolls around with a suspect and someone gets injured. Then a supervisor has to do paperwork. Pepper is just one simple form and you are done with no lasting injuries and your suspect usually is very compliant after wards!

Anyways, good job but it looks like you gave an AT for a resisting. That is automatic arraignment... Plus no charge for the kick in the groin???

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post

Anyways, good job but it looks like you gave an AT for a resisting. That is automatic arraignment...
                  i work in the same troop.....in a lot of places the judges can't be bothered

Comment

• You can't make this stuff up...

DWI's can make great stories.

Back in the day.

Shift Sgt was an old USMC who liked to sing songs on mids by himself in the barracks. Brought a DWI into the barracks, both of us were carrying her.
                    Why you ask, was she that drunk ? No, she had no legs ! One of those vans with controls on the steering stick. She had lost her legs somewhere in her drunken state.
                    Turned out she blew a huge number near .30. (back in the day we didn't transport to hospital) and we called a relative to come "pick her up". But it was a far distance to make the transfer. We go back on patrol, 15 minutes later get call to return to barracks.
                    Sgt says, "Get her out of here, she is screaming and I can't concentrate on my reports and my songs."
                    Informed that she had people enroute, the old Marine says; "I could care less, she is gone. Put her outside, she can't get away !"
                    So we handcuffed her to the flag pole in front of the barracks.
                    Problem solved, luckily for her is was summer.

Comment

• Pepper Spray

Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                      I've found pepper to be an extremely effective tool when outdoors. It's less than pleasant for the person administering it though when you are in one of the tight spaces we often find ourselves within... or happen to be the unfortunate Trooper that is hands on with the suspect when he is peppered. I've experienced all three scenarios more than once.
                      Nice work Reils...
                      Do they pepper spray you in the academy ? I've heard some do, some don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees13 View Post
                        Nice work Reils...
                        Do they pepper spray you in the academy ? I've heard some do, some don't.

Ohh ya - saber red and it sucks.. and if the firearms guys dont like ya... just after youve decontaminated and your walking by them thinking your through... they will give ya another shot to the face with out warning, Just ask vedder! be nice to the guys in RED when your at the Academy

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• TOWN OF WASHINGTON — A state trooper was kicked in the groin by an agitated female during her arrest for aggravated DWI on Saturday evening, according to police.
                            My man! That is absolutely priceless! Did she use the crane technique?

Comment

• MD...I hope your "boys" are feeling better.

Comment

• How's yer marbles dude!!!

Saw the paper when I came in monday, it takes all kinds eh?
                                -A

Originally posted by reils49 View Post

Published: Monday, December 28, 2009

TOWN OF WASHINGTON — A state trooper was kicked in the groin by an agitated female during her arrest for aggravated DWI on Saturday evening, according to police.

Police said a Trooper responded to Mabbettsville Road in the Dutchess County town for a report of a personal injury auto accident, during which the operator rolled over her 2000 Subaru numerous times. The passenger was transported to Sharon Hospital with a head injury.

When he found the operator of the vehicle, Morgan P. Stewart, 32, of Pine Plains to be highly intoxicated, Reilly arrested her. Police said she kicked the trooper in the groin and resisted arrest as she was placed into custody. She was transported to state police barracks in Poughkeepsie where she was tested and found to have a BAC of .22 percent, nearly three times the legal limit, police said.

Stewart was charged with felony aggravated drunken driving, misdemeanor resisting arrest and the traffic violation of driving too fast for conditions. She was issued a ticket to appear in Town of Washington court.

The Kingston Daily Freeman, local news, sports and weather serving the Hudson Valley
                                Serving the Hudson Valley since 1871

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8509 users online. 216 members and 8293 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X