300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    I take it you got a ticket for not using your turn signal?!?

Are you sure you turn signal is functioning properly? Did he check this?

What the Trooper was telling you was you can almost always get a reduction through the DA's office. Google the county you were issued a ticket in and contact the DA's office -- They might even have a direct line or a page dedicated to tickets on their website which explains what you need to do; Usually send a copy of your driving abstract and a "cry me a river" letter explaining your case.

After all you surely didn't get a ticket for actually parking on the pavement last time now did you? That is the typical reduction, which is a fine and no points.

Best of luck. Watch out for those Troopers out there
    Haha yes sir I did. Thing is I did use the turn signal, me and my father just went out and checked it numerous times. At this point in time I didn't click it down fully, which is why I'm guessing he stopped me because I was within the law as far as everything else I did. You're right haha, no I did not. When I was 16 I got a not stopping at a stop sign fully which was reduced and had absolutely no issue paying it or even taking the full boat on it because I was in the wrong. I'm willing to go to trial on this because I know for a fact I was in the right. I sound like another joe citizen on this I know, can't help it when I'm at a complete loss for words with this situation. Thing is, I don't want a reduction, I wasn't wrong in what I did. I used my signal, if it wasn't working properly write me a fix it ticket and I'll take care of it. I'm crying you guys a river right now but hey this thread needed some spice to it anyways!

Comment

• Originally posted by VeeDubs86 View Post
      I know the process with State Police tickets has changed and everything, but do you still have the right to a supporting deposition? If so, my advice would be to waive that right. Nobody likes paperwork. Oh and prosecutors love that revolving door so they will work with you.
      Yes I do, I want my supporting deposition.

Comment

• What section did he write?

Comment

• Dear this ticket is BS guy,
          Here is your supporting dep:
          You were (s/b,n/b,e/b,w/b) in the Town of Idrivefast on sr 20 at tailgating O’clock.

However it will not say that you were speeding, tailgating the driver in front of you when you decided to pass them without signaling. You probably committed more V&T violations but you weren’t issued those. This sounds like it was the Troopers fault, because your record is spotless and you only have a parked on pavement ticket.
          I tell you what plead not guilty and make sure you tell the judge it wasn’t you and that it was the Troopers fault, that should fly. You could track down the little old lady you passed (ran off the road) and have them as a witness in your defense.

Just so you know I believe it wasn’t your fault either.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsp View Post
            Dear this ticket is BS guy,
            Here is your supporting dep:
            You were (s/b,n/b,e/b,w/b) in the Town of Idrivefast on sr 20 at tailgating O’clock.

However it will not say that you were speeding, tailgating the driver in front of you when you decided to pass them without signaling. You probably committed more V&T violations but you weren’t issued those. This sounds like it was the Troopers fault, because your record is spotless and you only have a parked on pavement ticket.
            I tell you what plead not guilty and make sure you tell the judge it wasn’t you and that it was the Troopers fault, that should fly. You could track down the little old lady you passed (ran off the road) and have them as a witness in your defense.

Just so you know I believe it wasn’t your fault either.
            Last edited by Nick331; 10-11-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Go on some other forum if you want to complain about cops making mistakes, there are plenty of places for that.
              Like I said just tell the judge that the Trooper made a mistake and he should just admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
                Very funny, to bad I wasn't speeding otherwise he would have mentioned it to me. I was on a 40mph speed limit with a person doing 30 in the right hand lane. I signaled to move over and than moved back. Just because most other people's excuses are god awful doesn't mean everyones is. People make mistakes even cops and I'm sure they will be the first to admit it. Thanks for your sarcasm though, was a great attempt. But completely false. So have a good day captain ahole!
                PM Sent
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I've gotta say Nick...never seen this out of you. You're usually a very polite kid. Take a deep breathe and relax..

Comment

• Ok, that's over and done with. Thanks everyone, I apologize. Cadet he wrote me for Sect 1136A. All I have is a PL and CPL book not V&T.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                      Best of luck. Watch out for those Troopers out there
                      Yea, I hear they're tough
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Any one have luck logging into the new PBA site? I did what they said in the email for username and password but it hasn't worked for me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                          Any one have luck logging into the new PBA site? I did what they said in the email for username and password but it hasn't worked for me yet.
                          We were just talking about this before I left work 25 minutes ago... Some guys can get in others can't.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• No luck logging in for me either...

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                              I just convinced myself to buy a sled too...I bought a 2006 Arctic Cat F7 with 2200 miles for $3500. I think I got a steal. Now the gear on the other hand, I cleared a grand FAST ha ha...
                              How about an '09 F8 Sno Pro with 134 miles on it for $5500? Of course I said yes... now I just need a trailer and clothes to keep warm.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                                How about an '09 F8 Sno Pro with 134 miles on it for $5500? Of course I said yes... now I just need a trailer and clothes to keep warm.
                                I see it was hard to convince yourself HAHA!! But that is a great price. Have fun with that thing trooper!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10547 users online. 359 members and 10188 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X