Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tlundberg04 View Post
    i hear your coming to F devil
    Its about time you showed up around these parts. I was wondering if you got fired or something.

I can't go to F. Too many x-girlfriends on that side of the river
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• anyone know if there are any out of state test dates for october or november coming up?

Comment

• Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
        anyone know if there are any out of state test dates for october or november coming up?
        Test for what? If you mean the enterance exam... it was already given and the list has been established. You will have to wait for another couple of years for the next test if you aren't already on the current list.
        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
          Test for what? If you mean the enterance exam... it was already given and the list has been established. You will have to wait for another couple of years for the next test if you aren't already on the current list.
          The SUNY Police actually have a test November 14th. Better off looking in the New York forum marcvann23 this is for the State Police.

Comment

• Keeping in shape

This forum is like a ghost town, I think I saw a tumble weed this morning.

Tuesday's run was fun! 4 miles in 35 MPH winds coming off of Lake Ontario plus rain going sideways!!!

On another weather note I was watching the weather last night and the guy said it snowed in the Northern Adirondacks yesterday which means that so far this year July and August were the only months without snow in NY.
            Last edited by thefirm5; 10-01-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• I heard New England is going to get hit this weekend! Meanwhile, my lucky son of a gun friend gets to work a LEO gig out in Honolulu.
              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• So what you're saying is snowmobile season is right around the corner...let's ride

Comment

• I just got the call from Sgt saying that the intratroop 14s are out...

Comment

• Yep...I got some good news for myself, but not such good news about a friend.

Comment

• I have some good news too....8 months and a wake up until I'm back (from iraq), haha. Hopefully there will be a class shortly after, but knowing me I'll just miss it.

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, and thanks to all those that keep our families safe while we're away!

Comment

• Originally posted by mad22 View Post
                        I have some good news too....8 months and a wake up until I'm back (from iraq), haha. Hopefully there will be a class shortly after, but knowing me I'll just miss it.

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, and thanks to all those that keep our families safe while we're away!
                        Right back at you! Stay safe...

I wouldn't worry too much about missing an academy class.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                          So what you're saying is snowmobile season is right around the corner...let's ride
                          We better get some snow this winter because I'm very close to convincing myself that it is ok to spend $15k on a sled and all the required equipment.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I just convinced myself to buy a sled too...I bought a 2006 Arctic Cat F7 with 2200 miles for $3500. I think I got a steal. Now the gear on the other hand, I cleared a grand FAST ha ha...

Comment

• http://www.chevycapriceppv.com/#home

thats right the chevy caprice is back...

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10025 users online. 441 members and 9584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X