300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi

I have to meet with my BI on thursday morning, first time ive heard anything since the poly, dont really know if this is a good thing or bad thing.
    Last edited by Hope4Badge50; 09-23-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Headway

Originally posted by Hope4Badge50 View Post
      I got to meet with my BI on thursday morning, first time ive heard anything sense the poly, dont really know if this is a good thing or bad thing.
      Where are you again on the list for ranking?
      sigpic
      SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• My rank was 921, last time i cheked.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          File 14 is out.
          Theres some good news....I hope
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope4Badge50 View Post
            I got to meet with my BI on thursday morning, first time ive heard anything sense the poly, dont really know if this is a good thing or bad thing.
            It's a good thing.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope4Badge50 View Post
              One of our Investigators received an applicant packet over a month ago. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Like I have mentioned before they don't want to get caught with their pants down (so to speak) and have the funding for a large class and not have enough applicants processed.

Comment

• Just a reminder about the 10K on 09/26/09 at 8:45am -- This Saturday.

I am traveling over 3 hours to get there with a few other troopers so if you live closer than that you have no excuses for not participating...

http://www.sperrmemorialpark.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                  Just a reminder about the 10K on 09/26/09 at 8:45am -- This Saturday.

I am traveling over 3 hours to get there with a few other troopers so if you live closer than that you have no excuses for not participating...

I wish I had seen this sooner...I even have the day off. I'll be there next year with my other half.

Comment

I'm working but I will stop by if there isn't some trailer park resident that needs guidance in their life.
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                      I'm working but I will stop by if there isn't some trailer park resident that needs guidance in their life.
                      Hahahahahaha

Comment

And for all you incumbents, the park is now listed as a recipient on this years SEFA drive.

Comment

• BI Meeting

Hope4badge50,
                          What happened in your interview with the BI? Can anyone on here tell me why NYSP are so secretive with when they may or may not have an academy? Just wondering, cause I am waiting for spot myself. I work in Florida already, and I know that state govt is slow, but I dont know why there is such a huge difference in the time frames listed on here by different people. I was supposed to be in the last class that graduated but had to wait till the next one and now here we are.
                          Last edited by FDOT Cop; 09-25-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• My meeting was for Thursday at 10:00am, however when I got there after about 30 minutes of sitting around waiting, another investigator came out and ask if I had received a voicemail this morning. Unfortunately for me my cell phone died the night before and my phone charger was at work, so I never got the voicemail telling me that the meeting had to be reschedueled, because my investigator was out till 4am, on another case. I went home checked my email and he also left me an email at around 4am informing me not to come. Moral of the story is dont let your cell phone die the night before a big meeting and always check your email .

Supposidly hes going call me next week and make another appointment.

Im just worried this appointment overall isnt going to be a good one, I just find it weird I havent heard crap sense the poly, and then I get a random phone call... I dunno maybe im just looking into it to much. I suppose if I was disqualified for something he wouldnt even bother having me come in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FDOT Cop View Post
                              Hope4badge50,
                              What happened in your interview with the BI? Can anyone on here tell me why NYSP are so secretive with when they may or may not have an academy? Just wondering, cause I am waiting for spot myself. I work in Florida already, and I know that state govt is slow, but I dont know why there is such a huge difference in the time frames listed on here by different people. I was supposed to be in the last class that graduated but had to wait till the next one and now here we are.
                              It's not a secret. It's just that nobody knows. Even the top brass doesn't know, because it's not up to them. It's up to the legislature and the Governor. But if I happen to see the Governor, I'll ask him for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                                Theres some good news....I hope
                                i hear your coming to F devil

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5489 users online. 234 members and 5255 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X