Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just in Deleware in Rohoebeth Beach (not sure on the spelling) for a baseball tournament. Nice state, that area of Deleware well lets just say not the greatest for straight men. Hahaha, have a good time guys. You deserve it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
      I was just in Deleware in Rohoebeth Beach (not sure on the spelling) for a baseball tournament. Nice state, that area of Deleware well lets just say not the greatest for straight men. Hahaha, have a good time guys. You deserve it!

Nick,
      As a Yankee fan, wouldn't your skin have burned or something if you had signed with the Astros?

Haha just kiddin

Comment

• Academy

Anyone hear anything on the academy? Since those two media articles ran, I emailed recruitment, and recieved a response of the academy still rumored to be in Nov.? I'm guessing they don't even know.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
          Nick,
          As a Yankee fan, wouldn't your skin have burned or something if you had signed with the Astros?

Haha just kiddin
          Haha, quite possibly! But I just take it as a professional baseball team asked me to play for their organization. Quite an honor. I actually know someone who was drafted by the Yankees out of High School from the Capital District. His name is Greg Holle. He ended up going to TCU on a full boat. He did take his signing bonus with the Yankees and buy a brand new Jeep though haha.

Comment

• Any one aware of anybody who didn't make it out of FTO?

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
              Any one aware of anybody who didn't make it out of FTO?
              Yes

But lucky for me FTO was much easier than Radar

On a side note, I made my first solo arrest last night.

-Rock
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

yea i know a few...no need to name em on here though

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP1192Hunter View Post
                  yea i know a few...no need to name em on here though
                  likewise...

Comment

• First day of college practice kicked my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I remember my 1st day of college baseball practice.. let me tell ya .. it was nothing at all compared to the 1st night at the academy...

College baseball was fun as hell though.. youll have fun with it.. just dont let your coaches over use you and get you injured.. i pitched 3 9 inning games in 7 days my junior year and ended up with a torn labrum... but id do it again if i could.. whos going to turn down the seams when they are given to you ??? no one i know..

Comment

What happens if you don't make it out of FTO, are you done, or do you have to cycle back through for more training?

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
                          What happens if you don't make it out of FTO, are you done, or do you have to cycle back through for more training?
                          Depends. They hold your hand for a little while but if you don't get it... you are a danger to yourself and everyone else so you are told to find another line of work.

As for rumors about the academy.... I was told by my deligate that when he was just in Albany, the word was late spring or early summer at the earliest.

There is no need to talk about what I was just talking to my PBA deligate
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• I think it is commendable that this was allowed to happen and NYSP rewarded this individual for his service to his country and continued desire to serve.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...rine-1.1436064

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP1192Hunter View Post
                              I remember my 1st day of college baseball practice.. let me tell ya .. it was nothing at all compared to the 1st night at the academy...

College baseball was fun as hell though.. youll have fun with it.. just dont let your coaches over use you and get you injured.. i pitched 3 9 inning games in 7 days my junior year and ended up with a torn labrum... but id do it again if i could.. whos going to turn down the seams when they are given to you ??? no one i know..
                              Hahaha, yeah I'm sure the Academy and practice isn't comparable. Just a ton of running and even though I though I would be somewhat ok, I wasn't. So far I like it. I'm having some shoulder problems right now so I'm the lucky winner who does poles ALL practice long. I'm like you I'll never turn down getting the ball no matter what. My coach knows about my shoulder and I have no idea how he found out so he shut me down for the fall season Looks like I'll be a bullpen bully!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VZMan View Post
                                I think it is commendable that this was allowed to happen and NYSP rewarded this individual for his service to his country and continued desire to serve.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...rine-1.1436064
                                That had to be an interesting class!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8264 users online. 409 members and 7855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X