300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
    Didn't the scout want you to get some college playing time anyways?
    Yeah, but he ended up calling me and offering me a contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickebloom View Post
      Question for the current Troopers, if you have read any of my previous posts it should be obvious that I am anxious to wear the uniform.

Here's the question, last letter I received from Albany stated to be prepared for a fall class. If what is in the news about the academy lately is true (postponed) ... why wouldn't they send another letter? Thanks!
      B/C in order to send letters they would have to pay postage fee's .. unnecessary money wont be spent in these hard economic times... best i could come up with

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP1192Hunter View Post
        B/C in order to send letters they would have to pay postage fee's .. unnecessary money wont be spent in these hard economic times... best i could come up with

I hear that. I say save as much money on postage as possible, save it for the next academy!!!

Comment

• I second that. More money for next class....yut!
          sigpic
          SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
            I think EVOC being off site saved us from that...Congrats to everyone who got cut loose
            FTO is over already? Wow, it seems like graduation was just last week.

Congratulations guys.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
              FTO is over already? Wow, it seems like graduation was just last week.

Congratulations guys.
              Thanks Sarge.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• First, I just want to say congrats to the guys that got cut loose. I was a Trooper candidate last year and was actually offered a spot in the Academy. I had the fortunate position of having two things going for me. I ended up going with CBP, partially so that I didn't have to relocate out of Buffalo, but also because I felt like it better suited my interests. I've recently been cut loose myself, working solo for over a month. Anyways, congrats again. Secondly, I just want to say that I respect the NY State Police, and feel for the Trooper involved in the shooting. Keep doing your job out there and stay safe.
                Last edited by NAL06; 08-29-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• any of you ny guys going down to the coaliton picnic in delaware next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by ME1998 View Post
                    any of you ny guys going down to the coaliton picnic in delaware next week?
                    yup we got a crew of about 6 heading down from my station.....got about 5 maybes from other stations in addition....

whats the expected turnout? probably like 10:1 boys to girls i'd assume?

Comment

• I thought the picnic was cancelled due to low funds? I thought I saw an email about that..

Comment

I thought the picnic was cancelled...
                        I thought everyday was a picnic?
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by ME1998 View Post
                          any of you ny guys going down to the coaliton picnic in delaware next week?
                          We have a crew going down too. A Senior Inv. has an RV, and is taking a bunch of guys with him. I got to make one of these picnics.
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I thought the picnic was cancelled due to low funds? I thought I saw an email about that..
                            they did cancel it due to low ticket sales, but i think when they did that everyone came out of the woodwork

Comment

• i think it will be like 20:1 lol..im heading that way from erie with some psp guys..we are staying over night after the picnic, if you guys care to have a beer..well alot of beer i guess

Comment

• my group is staying over too.....not sure where we're booked though

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14778 users online. 422 members and 14356 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X