Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper Shoots and kills man

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...FONkSVVsg.cspx

Although it's most certainly every Trooper's nightmare, I'm glad to see the Trooper was able to go home at the end of his tour!

Comment

• Originally posted by VZMan View Post
      http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...FONkSVVsg.cspx

Although it's most certainly every Trooper's nightmare, I'm glad to see the Trooper was able to go home at the end of his tour!
      The "comments" section on that page from uninformed nobodys makes my blood boil

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
        +100 I can't believe the insanity and or sheer stupidity of some of the comments. I wanted to reply to some of them but the old saying of arguing with an idoit came to mind. I would love to see any of these people put themselves in the same situation and say to themselves " I should shoot to wound this nut."

Nonetheless, I hope the Trooper is getting the support he deserves and needs from those that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
          If you are on the road yet I am sure anyone from your dept can tell you about the deceased. That is all I am going to say about that.

The Trooper involved is a top notch Trooper and a tremendous person.

Comments on here are kinder to the police...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...knifewiel.html

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...in_mexico.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
            If you are on the road yet I am sure anyone from your dept can tell you about the deceased. That is all I am going to say about that.

The Trooper involved is a top notch Trooper and a tremendous person.

Comments on here are kinder to the police...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...knifewiel.html

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...in_mexico.html
            PM sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
              recrumors are hilarious....I can remember the daily ones about hearing a room change was going to happen TODAY!!! SERIOUSLY!!! ha ha
              We're gonna get smoked! They're gonna smoke us!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for that last room change....
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I think EVOC being off site saved us from that...Congrats to everyone who got cut loose

Comment

• ROOM CHANGE IS DEFINITELY TOMORROW!!! lol
                    ...the underground...

Congrats to all who are off FTO !!!

Comment

• Congratulations to all the Troopers who are off FTO.

I decided to go to school instead of play professionally. Hope I made the right decision... :/

Comment

• You'll need the credits to be a trooper if baseball doesn't work out for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                          You'll need the credits to be a trooper if baseball doesn't work out for you...
                          You're exactly right, and I think that is what pushed me over the hump. It's just hard dreaming about it in the backyard as a kid. That came way before my dream of being a Trooper. It feels like passing up on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Comment

• Wait for all the steroid drama to end before you become a pitcher anyway. Don't want your ERA to get tainted.
                            Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
                              You're exactly right, and I think that is what pushed me over the hump. It's just hard dreaming about it in the backyard as a kid. That came way before my dream of being a Trooper. It feels like passing up on the opportunity of a lifetime.
                              Didn't the scout want you to get some college playing time anyways?

Comment

• Question for the current Troopers, if you have read any of my previous posts it should be obvious that I am anxious to wear the uniform.

Here's the question, last letter I received from Albany stated to be prepared for a fall class. If what is in the news about the academy lately is true (postponed) ... why wouldn't they send another letter? Thanks!
                                sigpic
                                SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7824 users online. 410 members and 7414 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X