Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trule23
    replied
    Oh okay, is the medical invite the last thing before the academy? Like you guys have done your poly and everything else already? I’m 32xx range with a 97. Something. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    Waiting to hopefully be invited to medical for the summer academy as well. I'm 4*** range with a 96.78

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    I don't believe anyone has yet I myself am still waiting on a medical invite along with others. I'm 31xx range with a 97.4.

• trule23
    replied
    Has anyone got called for the July academy yet? If so what was your test score?

Leave a comment:

• donl179
    commented on 's reply
    I heard 2500 were invited, 700 showed up, and 500 made it to Sunday while I was there

• Greeneyes106
    commented on 's reply
    it was a good amount of people IMO, a lot of people also showed up and got DQ for failing the sit ups. For me it went pretty smooth, but Sunday by far was the longer day.

• rbh2350
    commented on 's reply
    anyone know how many showed up for processing or how it went?

• Giantsfan101
    replied
    Good luck everyone who is going up for processing tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• dutchessNY89
    commented on 's reply
    That's like asking what's the next winning Powerball numbers.

• 845Trooper
    commented on 's reply
    They are up to 8500

• Benbacon1
    replied
    Everyone that is now getting their packets what list number are you guys?

Leave a comment:

• Atvriderjd
    replied
    I am going to the physical test next weekend. In the packet we have to fill out in the reference part it states someone who has known you well during the past 5 years. So does that mean i cant use anyone if i have not known them for 5 years or more?

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    replied
    When is the next academy?

Leave a comment:

• Squez818
    replied
    Dlec: I completed the medical on December 15th 2018. I believe that I will have to do it again if I get into the next academy. It’s usually a month before the academy starts.

Onieda: I did the processing in September and I got an email saying that it’s possible for me to make the next academy if they reach my rank number but unfortunately I didn’t make the January academy. I’m hoping I make the next one that would probably be some time in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    Couldn’t agree more! It seems that a lot of the candidates who had their packets rushed for the Jan. Academy and didn’t get in are now going through a background update while we just keep playing the waiting game lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4168 users online. 174 members and 3994 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X