Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw an earlier question not answered. For all you newer Troopers, yes, Deferred Comp is taken out of retro. If you want to max, you should increase your percentage. If you don't want to lose a big chuck of retro, then reduce the percentage. Not sure of the cut-off date though. Anyone not checking the PBA site today should... date for raise/retro is posted.
    Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
    American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
      SP,
      sounds like you hang out with the same people I do You gotta love a DWAI-Drug arrest 20 mins before you go on pass. At least we got some OT.

On another note, does anyone have some advice on how to straighten the brim of my stetson? This rain is making mine look like a mess.
      Wet the brim down again (since that's what caused it in the first place - ), then place books around the rim of it on a table overnight. I spray mine with some 3M nowadays. Saves them for a bit longer.
      Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
      American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Originally posted by Standing_Tall View Post
        Wet the brim down again (since that's what caused it in the first place - ), then place books around the rim of it on a table overnight. I spray mine with some 3M nowadays. Saves them for a bit longer.
        Thanks
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Since your a former Marine you should know about the (hat press) or DI press.

Comment

• Never was a DI, never wore a campaign cover. I wore a mashed up 8 pointed cover and loved it

Comment

• Chief Illiniwek

Son #2, NYPD, wore a "Chief" t-shirt to work yesterday as I dropped him off for his shift.

Thanks to the Troop B MOS that stopped me for speeding and shook my hand and let me go over the weekend. Good to see good people still abound !

Comment

• Never was a DI, never wore a campaign cover. I wore a mashed up 8 pointed cover and loved it
                Troopah, are you having fun cruising around New York?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWill2876 View Post
                  Son #2, NYPD, wore a "Chief" t-shirt to work yesterday as I dropped him off for his shift.

Thanks to the Troop B MOS that stopped me for speeding and shook my hand and let me go over the weekend. Good to see good people still abound !
                  See guys, it's not just me who gets stopped!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1234hey View Post
                    Troopah, are you having fun cruising around New York?
                    u know it man. give me a call sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                      Never was a DI, never wore a campaign cover. I wore a mashed up 8 pointed cover and loved it
                      Well whats with the combat wings and the SGT? Did you skip out on the DI or Recruiter school?

Comment

• R.i.p.

R.I.P. Trooper Gorke

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...JkkT3VxEw.cspx

Comment

• My condolences to the family, friends, and co-workers of Trooper Gorke. Rest In Peace.

Comment

• I havent been here in a while. First off I would like to say congrats to all the new Troopers who recently graduated. Hopefully I can be in your shoes someday, im still working at it.. Do just about all Troopers work over the holiday weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by grey25 View Post
                              I havent been here in a while. First off I would like to say congrats to all the new Troopers who recently graduated. Hopefully I can be in your shoes someday, im still working at it.. Do just about all Troopers work over the holiday weekend?
                              The Troops working patrol are on 12 hours days. Half of them had Fri, Sat, Sun off. The other half worked those days.
                              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6215 users online. 228 members and 5987 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X