Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    Email from the PBA President...

He has done a pretty solid job!!! Tough job and hard to please everyone...
    I'd vote for him! Since I came on... 5 year basepay has gone from $55K to $85k (plus many extras)... I'd say that is a great job! >50% pay raise in 7 years. Imagine entering service back in the $24308 days and making what we make now... what a change in lifestyle.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      I'd vote for him! Since I came on... 5 year basepay has gone from $55K to $85k (plus many extras)... I'd say that is a great job! >50% pay raise in 7 years. Imagine entering service back in the $24308 days and making what we make now... what a change in lifestyle.
      Wow, is that really what the base (after five years) is up to now?

Good for you guys! Seriously, that is awesome.

Comment

• its higher than that now with the new pay bill...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
          5 year basepay...$85k (plus many extras)...
          just dont tell my wife
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Any of the troopers here purchase their own portable? If so what did you purchase? I'm trying to find a decent radio since the ones at the station are garbage and wouldn't bet my life on them. A lot of the guys are buying the vertex standards here but I wanted to see what the other options were.

Comment

• High School graduation felt great, but I don't know how I'll compare it to State Police Academy graduation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
                  High School graduation felt great, but I don't know how I'll compare it to State Police Academy graduation!
                  Congrats...did you get pulled over on your drive home?

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                    HA!

Comment

Haha thanks, but no sir I did not! That would be because I didn't drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                        I'm going to need some hush-money.
                        I would, but she's spent it all

Comment

Any of the troopers here purchase their own portable? If so what did you purchase? I'm trying to find a decent radio since the ones at the station are garbage and wouldn't bet my life on them. A lot of the guys are buying the vertex standards here but I wanted to see what the other options were.

PM me or email me [email protected]

vertex vx-354 (uhf for tway or vhf for SP) vx-180 is discontinued. dont even bother at looking elsewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick331 View Post
                            High School graduation felt great, but I don't know how I'll compare it to State Police Academy graduation!
                            Congrats! We almost got t-boned by a kid who was on his way back from his graduation the other day...he had coke, weed, beer, and condoms in the car...must have been quite a party he was off to!

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                              Congrats! We almost got t-boned by a kid who was on his way back from his graduation the other day...he had coke, weed, beer, and condoms in the car...must have been quite a party he was off to!
                              Thank you! Jesus, I guess so. We went to a party afterwards and then you guys did your job

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                                SP,
                                sounds like you hang out with the same people I do You gotta love a DWAI-Drug arrest 20 mins before you go on pass. At least we got some OT.

On another note, does anyone have some advice on how to straighten the brim of my stetson? This rain is making mine look like a mess.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10611 users online. 396 members and 10215 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X