X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe you can give me a ride to her concert if she's ever in the area

Comment

• Originally posted by hxd View Post
      Nah. Good music will always be good music. Although, you didn't say which Governor gave your address and which term he was in.
      (It was Mario Cuomo's first term of three, right?)
      LOL, I didn't know you could do that, with the latent letters. Cool, where did you learn that?

But yeah, it was Mario Cuomo (I don't know which term).

But it was 1986.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• I decided having oral surgery two days after graduation pretty much sucks!

Comment

• The Academy

First off, congrats to all who graduated this past tuesday. Wish I could have been a part of it too. On that note, any word on the street when the NEXT class will commence? Any straight information is very much appreciated. Thanks, Congrats again!
            sigpic
            SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• Thanks for the congrats...as far as the next class not even the officers at the academy know at this point. If I hear anything I'll share.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickebloom View Post
                First off, congrats to all who graduated this past tuesday. Wish I could have been a part of it too. On that note, any word on the street when the NEXT class will commence? Any straight information is very much appreciated. Thanks, Congrats again!
                One of the Troops at my station has worked at the last few Academies. And I recently asked him this question. He has no idea when the next class will start, and he is plugged in.

That's not what you wanted to hear, but it's straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  One of the Troops at my station has worked at the last few Academies. And I recently asked him this question. He has no idea when the next class will start, and he is plugged in.

That's not what you wanted to hear, but it's straight.
                  Thanks, I am supposed to hear something from my recruiter next week. They might know by then, I am jealous. Wish I was wearin Gray already. Thanks to all who share info on here anything and everything is always appreciated.
                  sigpic
                  SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• Hey Reils, where and when did you serve? I have my combat wings as well. I see you made it to Sgt? Nice.
                    sigpic
                    SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• I feel like the candidates.... I am checking the PBA website 3X a day in hopes of seeing that information that we are all waiting on with regards to our ummm.... quality of life
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by nickebloom View Post
                        Hey Reils, where and when did you serve?
                        PM
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                          Thanks for the congrats...as far as the next class not even the officers at the academy know at this point. If I hear anything I'll share.
                          Hey Linux, I just saw your picture at TU.com

Congratulations. I'll bet you-know-who is proud as hell. Way to go.
                          Last edited by SlowDownThere; 06-16-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Thanks SDT...it was a great pic for sure. The photographer dropped us off a couple of the prints too.

I can tell everyone the excitement from graduating is pretty much over and the onset of nervousness has arrived ha ha.

Comment

• Congrats 197th. Stay safe and have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
                                Congrats 197th. Stay safe and have fun.
                                Great positive outlook on when you will be in the Academy. Lets hope things progress that quickly for you. I got a 98 and am still waiting my turn.
                                sigpic
                                SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12363 users online. 484 members and 11879 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X