Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know if they have scored the exams from the March '09 Supplimental Military Testing?

Thanks.

Comment

• Does anyone know the time frame when you receive a letter or call from your investigator after the psychological interview?
        NCPD-93.813
        NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
        Passed The Weekend Processing
        SCPD-89.7
        PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
        NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• There is no time frame, everyone’s process is different. It's long and stressful. You will over analyze everything that happens or does not happen from here on out. Some people will hear from there BI 100 times others will only hear maybe 2-3 times. There is really not much you can do but sit back and wait. Just make sure that when you are asked for information you get it as fast as possible.

Comment

• Thanks.

Originally posted by dirtyduce View Post
            There is no time frame, everyone’s process is different. It's long and stressful. You will over analyze everything that happens or does not happen from here on out. Some people will hear from there BI 100 times others will only hear maybe 2-3 times. There is really not much you can do but sit back and wait. Just make sure that when you are asked for information you get it as fast as possible.
            NCPD-93.813
            NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
            SCPD-89.7
            PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
            NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• The old days

I am so glad this site wasn't as popular and that this thread didn't exist when I was proscessing. When I took the test, I was more worried about if I made the correct decision in getting out of the Air Force than I was about how soon I was going to recieve my test scores and when my BI would call me.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                I am so glad this site wasn't as popular and that this thread didn't exist when I was proscessing. When I took the test, I was more worried about if I made the correct decision in getting out of the Air Force than I was about how soon I was going to recieve my test scores and when my BI would call me.
                Yup, you were the only one who was on here to give me advice. What you told me about the first night was amost exactly what happened. Except for the pizzas

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                  Yup, you were the only one who was on here to give me advice. What you told me about the first night was amost exactly what happened. Except for the pizzas
                  How about my advice about what to bring with you? Did you find that helpful?
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                    How about my advice about what to bring with you? Did you find that helpful?
                    Absolutely useless

It didn't help that I was out of the academy by the time you became an O.com member.

I do recall your post though and it was very insightful and I am sure a lot of the guys on here were very grateful...

Comment

• Originally posted by OneDay View Post
                      Does anyone know the time frame when you receive a letter or call from your investigator after the psychological interview?
                      Myself and at least one other poster both took the psychological back in Oct/Nov and have never gotten a DQ letter or contacted by a BI. So you can bank on the fact that it can definitely take over 6 months.
                      NYSP
                      2008 Exam Score - 97.64
                      Rank- 6xx

Comment

• I guess I have to sit back and wait.

Originally posted by Blitzfitz2150 View Post
                        Myself and at least one other poster both took the psychological back in Oct/Nov and have never gotten a DQ letter or contacted by a BI. So you can bank on the fact that it can definitely take over 6 months.
                        NCPD-93.813
                        NYSP-94.643 Ranked 1,8XX
                        SCPD-89.7
                        PAPD-PASSED AND WAITING
                        NYPD-PASSED

Comment

• Alternative work schedules

Any other incumbent NCO's should read the PBA website for discussion on the alternate work schedule for NCO's. It's dated 05/05/09.
                          Last edited by SlowDownThere; 05-06-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Pay Bill

Check the PBA site.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• File 14 out, I'm transferd again.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9321 users online. 441 members and 8880 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X