Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Oh. Wow. Hopefully I don't sound really stupid when I say this, but I didn't know your rank could really drop after a supplemental examination. I would think that it would remain around the same or go up. Eh, I shouldn't be worried too much anyways, I have time on my side . . . ranked mid 5,000's. So I'd say like 2011 I'd get a call lol. Good luck to all of you though in the upcoming processing. They should reach into the 2,000's but as you have pointed out, there are people who got left out that still need to be processed through. We shall see...

Comment

• There was a trooper with an information stand at my school today. They are already trying to sign people up for the 2012 exam.
        NYPD Exam - 6011
        Back Up Exam - 0310

Comment

• I was list number 1097 off the 2008 exam...Got the paper work in the mail, but had to defer because of my military time. Do you all think I should take my deferment off since I am expiring active duty on 07MAY09?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoastGuardSAI View Post
            I was list number 1097 off the 2008 exam...Got the paper work in the mail, but had to defer because of my military time. Do you all think I should take my deferment off since I am expiring active duty on 07MAY09?
            This is a good question for your recruiter, but I believe that they will not hire you until that date. I wouldn't lift your deffermeent now, only to be called prior to the date you leave the military.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyBeck View Post
              Oh. Wow. Hopefully I don't sound really stupid when I say this, but I didn't know your rank could really drop after a supplemental examination. I would think that it would remain around the same or go up. ..

Actually, you rank can only drop (higher number) or stay the same.

Those who take the exam and score better thank you do will cause your ranking to drop. If they do not as well as you, it will not effect your ranking.

The supplemental exam can never cause your ranking to go up (lower number).

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                I heard that they made it up to the 400-500 range as well from someone in the same position as you processing and list wise. Be ready for the next class.
                I am more than ready sir, can't hardly wait!
                sigpic
                SSgt US Marines 99-07

Comment

• Contract info

Check the PBA 2nd Vice President's page.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Last edited by NNYSquad; 05-20-2009, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                      Very good news, especially considering all the rumors.

Comment

I believe it when it happens. 24308
                        Last edited by Worthless1; 01-23-2009, 09:12 AM. Reason: needed to add something

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          Actually, you rank can only drop (higher number) or stay the same.

Those who take the exam and score better thank you do will cause your ranking to drop. If they do not as well as you, it will not effect your ranking.

The supplemental exam can never cause your ranking to go up (lower number).

I understand now. When he said 'dropped' i was thinking, actually becoming a lower rank. Thanks.

Comment

Where do you find this webpage?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyBeck View Post
                              Where do you find this webpage?
                              You can't.

It's a password protected site for NYS Troopers/ PBA members only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                                I believe it when it happens. 24308
                                LOL, I remeber that (not that it effected me).

I was an instructor at the Academy for that class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7494 users online. 373 members and 7121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X