300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYIllini
    I have the Glock 38 and it is a great gun. I also have about 3-4 holsters for it and still have not foud just the right one yet. Have you choosen a holster for it yet? If so which one?
    I have a Sidearmor IWB for my 27. Wasn't the most comfortable thing when I first started wearing it but now I don't even know it's there. I went with another Sidearmor IWB for the 38... 20 degree cant middle of the back.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Check out - holsterpro.com. He handmakes everything to specifically fit your gun. He is also located in upstate NY, so if you have any problems he is easy to get ahold of. He makes some pretty nice stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE POSTER View Post
        Check out - holsterpro.com. He handmakes everything to specifically fit your gun. He is also located in upstate NY, so if you have any problems he is easy to get ahold of. He makes some pretty nice stuff.

Another New York Company that makes some nice products is DeSantis Holsters. On the web you can find them at desantisholsters.com. I just got one for my Glock 20 for Christmas. It was good all year so I had to get it something....I found it at a police store in Albany called Rosens Uniforms. Rosens Uniforms is also available on the web at rosensuniforms.com. They have some real genuine people working there and are real knowledgable.

On a side note I found something just as good as getting that "Golden Ticket" in the mail for those of you waiting for it (yes even after 8 months on the job I am still refering to it as a "Golden Ticket"). It is called a FILE 14, Permanent Station Assignment! I got the station I wanted for those of you from the 196.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPJOB View Post
          Another New York Company that makes some nice products is DeSantis Holsters. On the web you can find them at desantisholsters.com. I just got one for my Glock 20 for Christmas. It was good all year so I had to get it something....I found it at a police store in Albany called Rosens Uniforms. Rosens Uniforms is also available on the web at rosensuniforms.com. They have some real genuine people working there and are real knowledgable.

On a side note I found something just as good as getting that "Golden Ticket" in the mail for those of you waiting for it (yes even after 8 months on the job I am still refering to it as a "Golden Ticket"). It is called a FILE 14, Permanent Station Assignment! I got the station I wanted for those of you from the 196.
          Has the 14 for E come out yet? We are usually the last ones for some reason.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
              Has the 14 for E come out yet? We are usually the last ones for some reason.
              Well everyone can't be like H,G,F or K. They Get the first of everything and the best of everything.
              Last edited by Worthless1; 12-28-2008, 08:01 AM. Reason: needed to add something, i forgot

Comment

Comment

• I took a week off in early December. When I came back, I found out I was demoted and transfered.

So, I've been off for this past week, and I'm afraid to even ask.....

...but was I demoted and/or tranfered again?
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Comment

• I have a question about the exams. Since the 2008 exams, there have been two (I think) for military personnel, and another in March 2009. My main question is this, "Has this happened before? If so, how did it effect people's scores? I'm thinking that I'll get pushed into the 4000's (currently low 1200's), and that will mean at least 3 years with the fact that they only got to about the 300/400s this time around. Would it be dumb for me to go into the National Guard and do their OCS program? (No longer considering general Army enlistment) If I do get called, or get the letter, I can always defer correct? And any preference points that I receive, I can use for promotional exams, right?

Comment

• I haven't posted on here in quite awhile. I do frequent the thread and see some of the same names still around and quite a few new ones.

Anyway, I saw this special report that a local news station is doing about the use of Tahoe's by the NYSP and thought I would share it.

http://news10now.com/content/special...s/Default.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by skasif11 View Post
                          (currently low 1200's),?
                          I am thinking you might be called to process for the next class and be in the that class or the one after that. This is of course if the economy doesn't get even worse and you pass everything.

Originally posted by VZMan View Post
                          I haven't posted on here in quite awhile.
                          http://news10now.com/content/special...s/Default.aspx
                          Good to see you are still around.
                          Last edited by GrayPatriot; 12-30-2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                            I took a week off in early December. When I came back, I found out I was demoted and transfered.

So, I've been off for this past week, and I'm afraid to even ask.....

...but was I demoted and/or tranfered again?
                            Remember the small print Sarge... "For the good of Division"
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Just involved in a car accident. Had someone cut into my lane of traffic and stay in it traveling over 70mph. I moved over to the shoulder and hit ice and snow than did a 180 into a guard rail and snowbank. A lot of damage. Car did not even stop. Put my hazard lights on and a Schenectady County Sheriff Deputy drove by and I flashed him with my high beams and he didn't even brake. Stupid me drove to a side street to avoid cars whizzing passed me at 55mph+. Deputy drove by again, didn't even stop. Than again and I flashed him with my flashlight, once again didn't even stop. Car was driveable so my dad told me to drive home behind him. Now I have a 500 dollar deductible to pay. I'm so furious more at the Deputy. I could understand if he was responding to a call, but no calls were made by him to another officer. My phone was dead after calling my dad. Filed a report with the local pd and they didn't understand why the deputy didn't even stop or radio it in. I'm so ****ed right now had to vent.

/rant.

Comment

• hey nick, cars/metals are replacable, I work for a volvo dealer, screw the car, screw the money, just be happy your safe man, I've seen too many screwed up things happen involving car accidents, and I'm not even an officer yet.... keep your head straight, i'm sure we're all glad to hear your ok

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4724 users online. 226 members and 4498 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X