Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks you gents!

Comment

• Same here -- I went for a job in Fairfax about after going down for one weekend for testing and seeing the traffic... I lost all interest.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me but how come it seems as if State Troopers don't carry as much stuff on their duty belts as other police officers in other agencies do. If you are a Trooper could you tell me what you carry on your belt when on patrol.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
          Maybe it's just me but how come it seems as if State Troopers don't carry as much stuff on their duty belts as other police officers in other agencies do. If you are a Trooper could you tell me what you carry on your belt when on patrol.

Thanks
          I only carry my ninja thowing stars and my mp3 player. While responding to a fight in progress I crank up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
            Maybe it's just me but how come it seems as if State Troopers don't carry as much stuff on their duty belts as other police officers in other agencies do. If you are a Trooper could you tell me what you carry on your belt when on patrol.

Thanks
            Were the responses you got last time you asked this not good enough for you?
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Add on's

Don't forget the bullet proof clip board that you carry in the "opposite" hand. Not really on the belt but still ...

Comment

• when will be the next class?

Comment

• i want to use my vacation before that.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• wow. I am so excited. I cant wait to be a buff trooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by warrior 76 View Post
                        when will be the next class?
                        Well I'd say 3.76 years.

Honestly, no one knows. There wasn't a definite for this class. Some thought the class would be canceled due to the economy, some thought january. Atleast 7-8 months for the next class is the BEST case scenario.
                        Last edited by Nick331; 12-15-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Big File 14 out tonight. What do you other incumbents think of it?

I suppose it mostly affects NCO's and INV's. But I'm one of them and it affects me. You can imagine my surprize when I saw my name on it.
                          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                            Big File 14 out tonight. What do you other incumbents think of it?

I suppose it mostly affects NCO's and INV's. But I'm one of them and it affects me. You can imagine my surprize when I saw my name on it.
                            I think you mean, you were surprised it finally came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                              Big File 14 out tonight. What do you other incumbents think of it?

Yeah it was a big 14. Most of the Troopers around here got a heads up so there was no surprises.

I did see your name on it I was way surprised myself but I hope you enjoy the new land!

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthless1 View Post
                                I think you mean, you were surprised it finally came out.
                                No actually. I knew it was coming out.

I am surpirzed to see my name on it, because I wasn't expecting to be on it.
                                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6823 users online. 351 members and 6472 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X