Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations everyone! Wish I was in your shoes!

Comment

• ATTN: Prior military Recruits

One more thing I try to post before every class. No one ever told my class about it but you can collect MGIB while you are in the academy. Maybe one of the ATO's will take the initative to help you guys out with the paperwork and proscess but if no one says anything by the end of week 1, I would ask your session ATO's about how it. Free money is always nice.
      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
        One more thing I try to post before every class. No one ever told my class about it but you can collect MGIB while you are in the academy. Maybe one of the ATO's will take the initative to help you guys out with the paperwork and proscess but if no one says anything by the end of week 1, I would ask your session ATO's about how it. Free money is always nice.
        maybe i should know already....what is MGIB??? any help...

Comment

• Just guessing, but I'm thinking Montgomery GI Bill

Comment

• Got a call yesterday. Looks like I'm on the backfill list. I guess I'll be in the next class for sure. Good luck to all who made it.

Comment

• What is your rank approximately Tac?

Comment

• Very high 300's

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                  Just guessing, but I'm thinking Montgomery GI Bill
                  Yup! I used all mine prior to the academy but a lot of guys got the extra money and someone assisted them with it. Make sure you get paid if you have some left.. Good pt Tpr4985

Originally posted by tacstar View Post
                  Got a call yesterday. Looks like I'm on the backfill list. I guess I'll be in the next class for sure. Good luck to all who made it.
                  You have an excellent chance of being in this class. 5-10% will drop out because they are scared

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Looks like the backfills will be out of the 300's. I am in the high 400's so I hope to make it in to the next class. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacstar View Post
                        Very high 300's
                        I'm in the very low 300s and haven't heard anything regarding this....maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• So out of the 1,000 people who were called up for processing weekend appx 600 made it through all the way up to the academy selection?

Comment

• More Rumors

I just talked to a person who has spent a lot of time in Albany and he said he was hearing 75 for the longest time and now he is hearing 150 >
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Good luck to all everyone going in to this class. Just remember they can't kill you. Don't quit when you hit the road you will see it was all worth it.

Comment

• Good luck to all who got the "Golden Ticket". As stated before,"They can't kill you but only make you stronger." When you think you have taken all they can dish out; remember how you felt when you opened the mailbox and found that large Golden envelope. Oh, and save your Under Armor Cold Gear for sleeping in! Some nights the dorm rooms tend to be a little chilly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12873 users online. 509 members and 12364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X