Clear All

• Originally posted by NYSPnal06 View Post
    I was less than 300
    thanks. now you are a part of 300.

Comment

• Still no letter.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tlundberg04 View Post
        what does the background update include and how long are the poly and psych test good for?
        Poly and psych are good for a year. During the background update the whole package is returned to the field and normally assigned to the investigator who had it originally unless they have retired or transferred. Anything that could have changed is re-verified. Applicant is also re-interviewed. So keep your noses clean in the mean time.

Comment

• If you already went to the processing weekend, and met with the psychologist, but didn't go any further, when it comes time for the next class do you have to go to the processing weekend again?

Comment

• Is that a serious question? Haha.... Pretty sure it was just answered.

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
              Is that a serious question? Haha.... Pretty sure it was just answered.
              Where was it answered? No one stated anything about the processing weekend. They have only mentioned poly and BI.
              I realize that you won't have to go back for the entire weekend, but I was wondering if there were parts of the process you had to go back down for. There was a guy I saw at processing weekend who was there only for the background psych test on sunday.
              Last edited by thefirm5; 11-21-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
                Where was it answered? No one stated anything about the processing weekend. They have only mentioned poly and BI.
                I realize that you won't have to go back for the entire weekend, but I was wondering if there were parts of the process you had to go back down for. There was a guy I saw at processing weekend who was there only for the background psych test on sunday.
                I think Trooper1986 answered it when he said the psych and poly is good for 1 year. The psych would be in regards to the sunday of processing weekend as well as meeting with the psychologist.

Comment

• Letters are out Good luck to everyone who's reporting, and good luck to you future troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by OOC910 View Post
                    Letters are out
                    That's good news before the weekend, hopefully I'll be able to pick up some of the stuff I need

Comment

• Confirmed, I got my letter today in the mail! Went right over to the post office and express mailed the acceptance letter back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery2000 View Post
                        Confirmed, I got my letter today in the mail! Went right over to the post office and express mailed the acceptance letter back.
                        No chances, HUH? lol

Comment

express mailed the acceptance letter back.
                          That must be something new too

Congrats to the new recruits getting by Phase 1 of FTO (Platoon 2 anyways). Before you know it you will be out on your own clueless as the day you graduated

Comment

Confirmed, I got my letter today in the mail! Went right over to the post office and express mailed the acceptance letter back.

I was hoping to receive mine today as well but got nothing.
                            Last edited by NYSPHOPEFUL; 11-29-2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• I received mine today as well. Now to go out and do some shopping!

Comment

• I GOT THE CALL!!!

Apparently, there was some confusion with my military discharge papers. But the Trooper I spoke with on the phone tonight, told me as long as I fax another copy of my DD-214 tonight, I will be recieving my invite next week.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11795 users online. 413 members and 11382 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X