Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ML75, the permananet Troop assignements are out.

Did you see it?
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
      ML75, the permananet Troop assignements are out.
      How often does this come out? How long after the academy can the newest Troopers post?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPnal06 View Post
        How often does this come out? How long after the academy can the newest Troopers post?
        Well graduation was Oct 21, and the list came out today. You can do the math on that.

New Troops can post immediately after graduation. It's a free country.

Comment

• Fair enough...Do you just post for a general area you're looking at, or does it list what's available?

Comment

Anybody who got "the call" yesterday, get the follow up information in the mail today...I won't be home to check until ab. 5:30
            I got the call and just got home, no letter yet and I live in Albany.

Comment

• On Long Island, no letter today either.

Comment

• No letter for me either. I hope it comes tomrrow so I can officially quit my job on Monday. I'd also like to get a jump on buying what we need this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by ML75 View Post
                  and let me tell you how fun that is... I processed for 3 classes.. which includes 2 psych tests and 2 poly's because they expire... along with a medical and a background update each time.
                  what does the background update include and how long are the poly and psych test good for?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
                    They will start the hiring for the next class based on the highest number to get into this one. So if number 300 get in then they will start the process with number 301 for the next class. Keep in mind however that several between 1-300 (for this example) may have deferred. If they reactivate for the next class they would be the first to get offered the job if they make it through the process again.
                    I undertstand why they process more than needed, I actually think it is a good idea.
                    Ouch another 599 or so, well thanks for the advice, how long are the poly & psych tests good for? a year?
                    Well good luck too all, hopefully next class, or the one after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tlundberg04 View Post
                      what does the background update include and how long are the poly and psych test good for?
                      Update doesn't take long, just a simple update form for the candidate. Not sure how much work is done on the investigators end, but I'd safely say it's less work than the original investigation.

I believe they said the psych and poly were good for about a year.

Comment

Fair enough...Do you just post for a general area you're looking at, or does it list what's available?
                        They will be asked to indicate a first choice, second choice and a third choice.
                        You only get to request a Troop, not a station.

They will also tell you if a Troop is closed.

Comment

Anybody who got "the call" yesterday, get the follow up information in the mail today...I won't be home to check until ab. 5:30
                          hi if i am not wrong, I think you were in 300's and you got the call. congratulations and good luck to you. Now i also see that some guys who were in 90's did not.

Comment

• Hey all, im new to this forum....i got my call a few days ago!!!! Praise God. I was ranked 204 with no prior military...im also waiting for the packet. Thanks to all who posted the last month as i followed your thread closely and it helped bring some peace to the waiting game. See you all on the 30th

Comment

• Still no call here...
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by warrior 76 View Post
                                hi if i am not wrong, I think you were in 300's and you got the call. congratulations and good luck to you.
                                I was less than 300

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7525 users online. 384 members and 7141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X