300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ML75 View Post
    I heard that for the next class they'll just send out a text message that says 'U WANNA BE A TRUPR?'
    HAHA that is awesome!!

Comment

• When was the last time the Troopers got a new contract?

Any replies are appreciated

Comment

• I am in the low 90's and have yet to hear anything. Are they still going by rank order. I am starting to get worried, I have passed everything yet no phone call or letter. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
          When was the last time the Troopers got a new contract?

Any replies are appreciated
          We just settled a contract. The 4 year term will start April 1, 2007 (retroactive).

It has been ratified by the union, but the Legislature has yet to take action in it.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• post deleted
            Last edited by NYSPHOPEFUL; 11-29-2008, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGiants View Post
              I am in the low 90's and have yet to hear anything. Are they still going by rank order. I am starting to get worried, I have passed everything yet no phone call or letter. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
              I was in the low 90s too, and I got called this afternoon with the offer. I might check your phone or give them a call, if you made it through everything I don't know why you would get passed over.

Comment

• I am a deferment guy off the old list and I have passed everything so far. No call and no letter.....
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• good luck to all who got the call.

Comment

• By low 90s do you guys mean your test score or rank?

Comment

• I received a call today as well around 10am. As most of you know I'm off the old list (although I was also on the new list ranked in the low 300's).
                      I just want to thank every one here, especially the current Troopers, for all of the information and insight they've provided. I've learned much since I've started browsing this forum.
                      It was the early leaks of info that helped to keep me sane during this long waiting process.
                      For every one else who doesn't get called this time around, all I can say is stay positive. Some of us waited 4+ years for this...I'm confident it will be worth the wait.
                      Finally, to every one who will be joining me on the 30th, I look forward to meeting and working with you all.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of what we really do and do not need for the 30th, in terms of clothing and personal items?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPnal06 View Post
                          Anyone have an idea of what we really do and do not need for the 30th, in terms of clothing and personal items?
                          I am assuming that will all be explained either in the letter we are supposed to get in the mail or at the orientation on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGiants View Post
                            I am in the low 90's and have yet to hear anything. Are they still going by rank order. I am starting to get worried, I have passed everything yet no phone call or letter. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
                            I'm in the same rocky boat!!! I'm in the 60's, no call yet.

Comment

• A list will come from the Troopers here soon.
                              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• There's always tomorrow....I hope.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7714 users online. 414 members and 7300 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X