Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cbmzx101 View Post
    I am in the low 800's and I will be in albany with bell's on

It would be a bummer not making the upcoming class, But I will still be happy that I am in line for the next class, If so I will just hop on with the city police and wait for my turn, and try not to get fat while waiting

Like I have posted before I am ranked in the 600's and did not get an invite, however I haven't received a dq letter either. Recruiter said I am still in.

To all you guys going down this weekend, good luck

Comment

• $

As my Dad used to say; "The Power Of The Pen."

Comment

• I guess we need someone there at 7:00am to count how many people show up. I have to believe if 1000 were called for processing on 9/13-9/14 and it is normally a 10% success rate that leads me to believe at the most maybe 200 will be there. And that is counting the 46 people left over from the last class.

Anyone have an idea of how many people typically get dqed out of a typical medical processing. I have to believe some people will be dqed.

Comment

• Taking the background into consideration, I would think most DQ's at this point would likely be from a medical issue arising..Most should have no problem with the push ups or sit ups at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWill2876 View Post
            As my Dad used to say; "The Power Of The Pen."
            It's the power of the replicate icon now.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
              It's the power of the replicate icon now.
              ah yes... i do love that little button

Comment

• Good luck to everyone tomarrow!!! I hope everything worksout. as for me I was called today from albany, and told not to show up they did not need me. they did not tell me why. I am sure I will get a letter saying I am dqd by the end of next week. and I will never know why

Comment

Good luck to everyone tomarrow!!! I hope everything worksout. as for me I was called today from albany, and told not to show up they did not need me. they did not tell me why. I am sure I will get a letter saying I am dqd by the end of next week. and I will never know why
                  Maybe it's because there are too many people... or maybe it's because our wonderful governor decided we can do without any more classes for a while... doesn't have to mean that you are getting DQed.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Ah hell... I gotta do it. I got post 4985
                    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Maybe it's because there are too many people... or maybe it's because our wonderful governor decided we can do without any more classes for a while... doesn't have to mean that you are getting DQed.
                      Thanks, for the response,and I mean that with the most respect, but I am still expecting the worse!!!!!!

Comment

• and in post 4987 I challenge your pony with my goat in an exhibition of speed.... At a track of course
                        Last edited by cadetlinux; 11-14-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• maybe I will be the next president, I should qualify for that

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                            and in post 4987 I challenge your pony with my goat in an exhibition of speed.... At a track of course
                            its 4985

Comment

Good luck to everyone tomarrow!!! I hope everything worksout. as for me I was called today from albany, and told not to show up they did not need me. they did not tell me why. I am sure I will get a letter saying I am dqd by the end of next week. and I will never know why
                              sorry to hear it man. don't you think they would've told you that you were dq'd on the phone? maybe they just had too many call and confirm for the medical and didn't want you to waste the gas.

Comment

Ah hell... I gotta do it. I got post 4985

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7066 users online. 346 members and 6720 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X