Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isn't state police a necessity of the state? i doubt they'll cut the academy if they've put this much time and money into the process so far. it was my understanding that they're rushing this academy class so that they get it started before any budget cuts happen.

Comment

• I've decided to not stress it anymore. The days go by faster when you're not analyzing everything ha ha.

Comment

• post deleted
        Last edited by SCHPapplicant21; 03-01-2009, 08:36 PM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
          Don't worry about the contract, new classes, or anything else...CHANGE is HERE.

All is well...All is well...
          Yeah... change is here alright... prepare for your paychecks to be much smaller next year and for every homie in the hood to have a new 52' Samsung LCD. I'm not going to get started again... I just got calmed down from last night. I need a Heineken or 12
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
            Yeah... change is here alright... prepare for your paychecks to be much smaller next year and for every homie in the hood to have a new 52' Samsung LCD. I'm not going to get started again... I just got calmed down from last night. I need a Heineken or 12

I feel the same way, only I am not calm yet!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cbmzx101 View Post
              I feel the same way, only I am not calm yet!!!!!
              I have held off on purchasing a Springfield M1A "Whitefeather" becuase I have other wants that were more pressing (cams and heads for the 'stang) but I I shelfed those wants and started looking for a couple of M1A's before President-Elect Osama, I mean Obama, begins "re-writing" the 2nd amendment.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Question, who funds the NYPD? The state or the city of new york?

Also, NYPD had just gotten a pay raise less than 6 months ago, if the NYSP were in the similar situation as the NYPD, would they negotiate paychecks, or would they simply just cancel academy classes?
                Last edited by mwonger80; 11-06-2008, 10:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• post deleted
                  Last edited by SCHPapplicant21; 03-01-2009, 08:37 PM. Reason: post deleted

Comment

I have held off on purchasing a Springfield M1A "Whitefeather" becuase I have other wants that were more pressing (cams and heads for the 'stang) but I I shelfed those wants and started looking for a couple of M1A's before President-Elect Osama, I mean Obama, begins "re-writing" the 2nd amendment.

I am going to have to put off getting food and clothes for baby, so I can get my M4 before its to late.
                    Last edited by cbmzx101; 11-06-2008, 09:16 PM. Reason: missing a word

Comment

That seems to be a common sentiment among a good number of my friends. I'm disappointed that most of the good shops around here have folded. I think a group of us are planning a road trip to Buffalo this weekend.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDIfxHcJkw

Modern day billy the kid!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDIfxHcJkw

Modern day billy the kid!!!
                          Nope... this is the man to beat.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro62x...eature=related

Comment

I am going to have to put getting food and clothes for baby, so I can get my M4 before its to late.
                            +1
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• umm....you have to buy your baby food and clothes? I thought they came out fending for themselves. My little guy has made it ten months so far, he must be stealing from the dog dish.

Comment

• I can't seem to get a straight answer on this: Do we have another vision test next weekend? Just need to know if I should wear my glasses? Thanks

Gettin' close fellas!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9178 users online. 312 members and 8866 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X