Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
      Does anyone in The NYSP have take home vehicles? I ask this becasue I was driving down a street in the town that I live in (This town has its own police dept.) and I saw a state police vehicle sitting in someone's driveway.
      Anyone have an explanation for this?
      In addition to the explanations you already got, SRO's get take home cars (at least in my Troop).
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• 25, Troop L.

Comment

• post deleted
          Last edited by NYSPHOPEFUL; 11-29-2008, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
            Troop T is the thruway, and for transfer purposes, is split into 4 smaller "troops". Troop T is never assigned as someone's first permanent troop/station. Also, if you go to T, I think it is at least a 1 year commitment.
            Ok..Does Troop T get the same calls as the other Troops, i.e. domestics, or do they strictly enforce the thruway, i.e. speeding.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• 26...Troop G

Comment

• I just heard NYPD is canceling their January 09 class and it got me wondering if the state might follow suit. I found this press release from yesterday.
                  http://www.budget.state.ny.us/pubs/p...se08_1103.html
                  I don't think it's new news, but Patterson mentions the hard hiring freeze for all state agencies.
                  Any thoughts or is it the same info basically that was discussed a few weeks back?

Comment

• 25, Troop K
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                      I just heard NYPD is canceling their January 09 class and it got me wondering if the state might follow suit. I found this press release from yesterday.
                      I don't think it's new news, but Patterson mentions the hard hiring freeze for all state agencies.
                      Any thoughts or is it the same info basically that was discussed a few weeks back?
                      I haven't passed the bar yet, but to my understanding, this comment...

"Effective immediately, until further notice, all state agencies must implement the following cost-control measures for spending that does NOT involve federal reimbursement of at least 75 percent or impact public health and safety: "

So based on that, I would hold on to those key phrases. Lets hope that it doesn't affect public safety/ state troopers.

In the mean time, can I get a November 15!
                      Last edited by MB Troop; 11-04-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• I have been thinking for weeks now that the class and our new contract will get nixed... Then again I am a glass half full kinda guy

Originally posted by DubyaSTI View Post
                        I just heard NYPD is canceling their January 09 class and it got me wondering if the state might follow suit. I found this press release from yesterday.

Comment

• 30, troop F

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                            I have been thinking for weeks now that the class and our new contract will get nixed... Then again I am a glass half full kinda guy
                            I've already heard some whispers about what the governor wants to do with our contract... and I'm not liking what I'm hearing.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                              I've already heard some whispers about what the governor wants to do with our contract... and I'm not liking what I'm hearing.
                              Let's hope for your sake that it's nothing too drastic...But for those of us standing by, let's hope they get us in before the end of the year
                              Last edited by NYSPnal06; 11-05-2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Lets hope for all of our sake, the economy will turn around and there will be nothing to worry about.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8784 users online. 440 members and 8344 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X