Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear at the final medical we also pick out what size gym clothes that we wear. I guess that has to be a good sign since I cannot see them wasting their time taking note of what size clothes we wear. I guess they are preparing for you if you make this class or a future one. Congrats to everyone who has made it this far. Look foward to seeing everyone on the 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by doowan81 View Post
      I hear at the final medical we also pick out what size gym clothes that we wear. I guess that has to be a good sign since I cannot see them wasting their time taking note of what size clothes we wear. I guess they are preparing for you if you make this class or a future one. Congrats to everyone who has made it this far. Look foward to seeing everyone on the 15th.
      Nothing is guaranteed at this point. I learned that the hard way during the last processing. They had us pick out sizes for the Academy swag and that got me even more amped and ready to go, then I heard nothing....pretty disappointing.
      I'm not saying don't be excited or proud that you've made it this far because most don't, I'm just saying that any thing can happen. We don't even know how many they plan on putting in this next class. Heck, they might not even know! lol

Comment

• I'm going for medical and not prior military....

Comment

• Oh I know that nothing is guarenteed, but one would have to hope that if they make it to this process, that eventually whenever it is that you would receieve a call. Does anyone know if our start times for the medical mean anything? I highly doubt that it does, but you never know how Albany is thinking. Best of luck to all.

Comment

• I would assume (hopefully without making an *** out of u and me) the medical start times are simply to ensure somewhat of a flow to the process so there are as minimal wait times as possible. I base that off nothing though and I am not affiliated in any way, shape, or form.
            Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by doowan81 View Post
              I hear at the final medical we also pick out what size gym clothes that we wear. I guess that has to be a good sign since I cannot see them wasting their time taking note of what size clothes we wear. I guess they are preparing for you if you make this class or a future one. Congrats to everyone who has made it this far. Look foward to seeing everyone on the 15th.
              i doubt it takes much time to put your size down.

Comment

• Just thought it might be interesting. For candidates going for medical processing on Nov. 15th, state your age and which troop you are located in.

28, will be 29 on Nov. 22nd.
                Troop G

Comment

• 27, currently out of state, but my town is Troop E

Comment

• Troop

On the topic of troops:

Does anyone know, when they take guys for the academy, do they look at numbers needed in each troop and pull accordingly from candidates in those troops?

Comment

• 25, Troop F

Comment

• 24..Troop A

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• What is the difference between Troop T and the rest? Do people ever get put into one of those Troops out of the Academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                              Nah, it's all by list placement. Then after they graduate, they get put in troops in accordance with the needs of Division regardless of where people want to go or are from (although, consideration is given when possible).
                              Thats what I figured.

Comment

• NJ - Recruitment Troop NYC - Age 23
                                I'm willing to relocate anywhere.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6941 users online. 239 members and 6702 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X