Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYIllini
      Home: when you absolutely, positively need to do number two.
      Very understandable. The comfort of your own throne.

Comment

• I have received my letter for my 2nd medical exam & modified physicial agility test. I had taken the written test in Feb 08' ranked around the 600s. I have completed oral psych, poly, & background. I contacted my BI once I received the letter, and he stated he needs to tie up some loose ends on his end of completing my investigation before he sends it to Albany.
        Will we be notified that day when the start of the academy is?

Comment

• Originally posted by mwonger80 View Post
          I have received my letter for my 2nd medical exam & modified physicial agility test. I had taken the written test in Feb 08' ranked around the 600s. I have completed oral psych, poly, & background. I contacted my BI once I received the letter, and he stated he needs to tie up some loose ends on his end of completing my investigation before he sends it to Albany.
          Will we be notified that day when the start of the academy is?
          You wont know when the academy starts until you recieve an appointment letter in the mail. Just because you made it to the final medical... doesn't mean you are going to recieve an appointment.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Thank you for clearing that up.

Comment

• I've got a question for all those that have received their invites for the medical. How many of you guys are ex-military?

Comment

• I am going, and I am not prior military

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                  That barracks is SP Buffalo - Troop T. You can goto the NYSP webpage and click on Contact Us then click on Troop Information to find a list of all barracks and their mailing addresses.
                  Thanks for the help, I was looking in the wrong place

Comment

• I too, am also non-military and are attending the medical.

Comment

• I will be attending, prior army here.

Comment

• I will also be attending, prior military.

Comment

• I am attending as well, no prior military. Does anyone have an idea of how long this stage of processing should take? I'm assuming that it is a smaller group and shouldn't take all day, but curious. Also, if you are over the weight requirements (but pass all the other physical tests) is that an automatic DQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPHOPEFUL View Post
                            I think back in March I got there at 8:30 and was in my car by 11-11:30. It was quick.
                            I am attending, no prior military.

Comment

• Attending the medical, 6 1/2 years US Marine Corps.
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I'll be there, no prior military.

Last time around this portion of processing took about 3 hours. I was in around 8:30 and I called my girlfriend to pick me up just after 11. I remember because she yelled at me since the mall had just opened up and she wasn't going to get to shop lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11035 users online. 448 members and 10587 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X