Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone whos been through it advise how long the medical exam will take?

Comment

• I met with my BI today, it seemed to go well. I was informed my Polygraph will be sometime this week.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• The medical is a basic turn and cough physical exam by a physician. First thing you do is get a height and weight check. Next visit with the Doc. Then you go to the gym pick out the size pt gear you want and proceed to do your sit ups and push ups. That's it. Length of time there depends on how many people are in front of you in line.

Comment

• I think back in March I got there at 8:30 and was in my car by 11-11:30. It was quick.

Comment

• Thanks for the replies

Comment

• Good info. Thanks

Comment

• Does anyone in The NYSP have take home vehicles? I ask this becasue I was driving down a street in the town that I live in (This town has its own police dept.) and I saw a state police vehicle sitting in someone's driveway.
                Anyone have an explanation for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
                  Does anyone in The NYSP have take home vehicles? I ask this becasue I was driving down a street in the town that I live in (This town has its own police dept.) and I saw a state police vehicle sitting in someone's driveway.
                  My neighbor is a trooper and when they are on breaks and in the area he stops home for a cup of coffee or something to that extent.

Comment

• Do state police cars have cages in them? In the pictures that I was looking at I didn't notice a cage in any of the cars.

Comment

Do state police cars have cages in them? In the pictures that I was looking at I didn't notice a cage in any of the cars.
                      Depends on if the MIC wants a cage in his car (ask for one and AMI will install it) and right now I don't think they have a cage that fits the new Tahoe.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Does anyone in The NYSP have take home vehicles? I ask this becasue I was driving down a street in the town that I live in (This town has its own police dept.) and I saw a state police vehicle sitting in someone's driveway.
                        Maybe he was actually on a complaint

Comment

• I don't think he was actually on a complaint because i've seen the car there several times. Was he a supervisor, possibly?

Comment

I don't think he was actually on a complaint because i've seen the car there several times. Was he a supervisor, possibly?
                            Maybe there was another complaint there, or maybe it was a follow up...

Comment

• Is there a place that lists the different barracks and what Troop they lie in, because the interactive map on the site doesn't show that. For example, whether the sub station at the 90 and 33 is considered part of Troop A or T?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPnal06 View Post
                                Is there a place that lists the different barracks and what Troop they lie in, because the interactive map on the site doesn't show that. For example, whether the sub station at the 90 and 33 is considered part of Troop A or T?
                                That barracks is SP Buffalo - Troop T. You can goto the NYSP webpage and click on Contact Us then click on Troop Information to find a list of all barracks and their mailing addresses.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8997 users online. 298 members and 8699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X