Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They really must be rushing because it used to be get to the medical, you're pretty much in. At this point it looks like they are scrambling to get a medical done and inviting people before the board has even completed reviewing backgrounds. I don't know how else you can explain people who haven't even been called for a poly getting medical invites.

Comment

• well on the invite it says in order to make sure all the seats are filled for the class they're calling more then they need. maybe that's their reasoning.

Comment

• as cadetlinux has stated, it doesn't make any sense to me that people are being invited to the medical if they had not completed the BI/Polygraph portion of the processing. Maybe they are trying to send the medicals out to people to plan for future processing to give them a "head start" pending they were to find a dq in the background check/poly once they were completed. For those of us who have completed the whole process and are now at the final medical, I hope that the panel has already reviewed our backgrounds before sending out the final medical invitation. When I received my medical invite, my background was done for about 2 weeks so I assume it was shipped to Albany asap and hopefully reviewed. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Comment

• i hope so too. i know mine was sent in about a week and a half before i got the med invite.

Comment

• What's going on everyone?? It's been awhile since I last posted. I received my medical invite yesterday. Albany November 15th, 8 A.M. my Psych, Poly, and Background are all completed.....my rank was in the 720's

As for an Academy number & start date your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
              What? Do you know how many stops some Troopers make? If you were to start towards every stop you wouldn't get anything done yourself...
              I bet stop numbers go way down when we are forced to start using that new module in TrACS about motorist contacts. I know my days of proactivity are done I have to start typing in every motorist I stop... for some reason most of the people I am stopping convienently don't have their license with them when they are stopped.

I know my stop numbers went down when we were forced to call in every stop we made... I got tired of listening to guys complain about how much I was on the radio and hearing the 911 dispatchers have an attitude with me on the radio.
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Just for a bit of a reference on how long the waite might; the 46 left off the '04 exam, what was the number range on the civil service list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                  I bet stop numbers go way down when we are forced to start using that new module in TrACS about motorist contacts. I know my days of proactivity are done I have to start typing in every motorist I stop... for some reason most of the people I am stopping convienently don't have their license with them when they are stopped.

I know my stop numbers went down when we were forced to call in every stop we made... I got tired of listening to guys complain about how much I was on the radio and hearing the 911 dispatchers have an attitude with me on the radio.

It seems like they are delaying the implementation of this new procedure, hope they are realizing this is a bad idea. I feel like this is divisions way of getting more paper out of us, if we have to type someones information in we might as well hit validate and print out a ticket. There is another reason, but I won't discuss that here (PC's). As you said, the real result of this nonsense will be less traffic stops.

Comment

new module in TrACS about motorist contacts. .
                    It is already in TrACS. I only noticed it last week or so.
                    I am going to refrain from speaking my mind on a public forum -- for now...

Comment

• Originally posted by WishIKnew View Post
                      It seems like they are delaying the implementation of this new procedure, hope they are realizing this is a bad idea. I feel like this is divisions way of getting more paper out of us, if we have to type someones information in we might as well hit validate and print out a ticket. There is another reason, but I won't discuss that here (PC's). As you said, the real result of this nonsense will be less traffic stops.
                      I think ONE of Divisions motivations is to expand the information database we have access to but unless they are going to make it available to us in the car, to see that this guy has already been given 10 breaks, then it is pretty much a useless tool. I know that there are other ways this form can be used and I can't believe that it wont be used against road Troopers at some point but that is about all I can say since SDT has proof that Big Brother is watching
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

I know that there are other ways this form can be used and I can't believe that it wont be used against road Troopers at some point but that is about all I can say since SDT has proof that Big Brother is watching
                        Just to clarify, nothing bad came out of it. It was a friendly email from an old classmate. It just happen to be coincident with a correspondence about a training matter.

While I'll refrain from commenting on the new protocal, I wouldn't get paranoid either.
                        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          I wouldn't get paranoid either.
                          Paranoid? Who is getting paranoid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD21JDMp86c

Comment

• Got a call today from BCI. I have to my my background investigator tomorrow morning!
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                              Got a call today from BCI. I have to my my background investigator tomorrow morning!

Good luck reils.
                              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• For the medical, are we going to be moving from one line to the next, re-doing a lot of the tests that we did during processing weekend, i.e. hearing, vision?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11428 users online. 417 members and 11011 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X