300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    I was a deferment guy from the 2006 military supplemental exam. I don't think I'm one of the 46...
    Well it looks like we will be waiting at least another 7-8 months reils... it sucks.

I skipped my vacation that I already paid for to go to the processing weekend, I was hoping we would get into the next class but apparently they don't need that many. I'm guessing we will now have to do an updated background questionaire and then do our meeting with the BI and then the Med..... the waiting game continues.

Comment

• I just received my invite today....I'm now officially farther along in the process this time

Comment

• O man, I hate not getting home until 4:30 now that meds are going out

Comment

• Bah, nothing in the mail today. Why do I feel like I'm always the last to get the letters lol.

Comment

• I got my invite today too. I was ranked in the top 100 on the test, if I pass this medical does anyone think I have a safe bet getting in the next class? If you pass this medical does it mean that even if you don't make the first class you will get in eventually?

Comment

• being in the top 100...if you make it, you won't be waiting for another class, you'll be in this one.

Comment

• I'm not even sure that the size of the next class has been set yet, nor has the date. Everything is still up in the air.

Sorry, but the the times they are a changing.
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• I also received my invite for the final medical on the 15th. Did they already review our background checks then send out the medicals to the individuals that they wanted to invite, or do they send out the medicals with the background checks pending?

Comment

• Nothing for me yet..from reading through the thread it sounds like people get them over a period of about a week

Comment

• I got my medical invite today!!

Comment

• just got mine too

Comment

• Hey, I am new to the message board. I have been viewing for the last few months since I took the exam. Needless to say I have a wait in front of me (ranked around 6500). Anyone have any suggestions on related jobs? I have taken other exams, but everything is a long wait just to get your scores. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• +1 for the medical!!

Comment

• post deleted
                              Last edited by SCHPapplicant21; 03-01-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• See you all in Albany on the 15th! Hopefully 2nd time is the charm.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5222 users online. 241 members and 4981 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X