Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDT, you forgot the 52'' big screen for football games for when you come back sunday night and for monday night football after instruction on monday afternoon. I also heard they were pretty generous about the hand cart last year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Good luck to all the new troopers starting FTO tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
        But sir, the guy with the crazy clown face avatar from the internet said I could...
        A certain Commisioned Officer at the Academy has already read it, and has mentioned it in an email to me. I wonder how that could have happened?

hhhhhhhmmmmmm

any ideas? anyone?
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
          I'm off the old list and still haven't heard anything. I was j/w.

So you are one of the 46. Have you still not heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by jb5722
            the most devious part about this whole thing, is that what you have written might not be obviously over the top to some people, and somebody who doesn't know any better, may actually believe some of this.
            thats the purpose
            " Get this piece off s*** of my highway"

Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
              So you are one of the 46. Have you still not heard anything?
              One of the 46?

I haven't heard anything yet. Im getting anxious though.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I'm one of the 46. I received my med invite today

Comment

• Originally posted by OOC910 View Post
                  I'm one of the 46. I received my med invite today
                  Oops... getting ahead of myself... missed the MED part.

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  A certain Commisioned Officer at the Academy has already read it, and has mentioned it in an email to me. I wonder how that could have happened?

hhhhhhhmmmmmm

any ideas? anyone?
                  Might we have an eager candidate for IAB in our ranks?

Originally posted by jb5722
                  the most devious part about this whole thing, is that what you have written might not be obviously over the top to some people, and somebody who doesn't know any better, may actually believe some of this.
                  Believing ANY information you get from an internet forum is a bad idea... for all you guys know... this thread could be an elaborate plan by 2 pimple faced 15 yo's who have nothing better to do with their time than to play on the interweb

Originally posted by jb5722
                  Has anyone heard an update on the whole IRS retirement situation deal? should we be anticipating a lot of troopers with 20 years on retiring before January or has that whole situation been taken care of?
                  There is a SGT at my station that said she is going before any of that sillyness has a chance to actually happen but she has been counting the days till her 20 for a long time now.

I can't see any of that BS actually happening anyway... too many unions to fight and the people affected by it will voice their opinion to the people they elect. This job and many others are no place for most people when they are 55. There are only so many positions in Division outside of a road Trooper and I can think of a few guys I wouldn't want with me when the situation goes bad that aren't even that old yet. Don't get me wrong, there are some guys that took care of themselves over the years and are in better shape than some recruits but they are the exception to the rule.
                  Last edited by Trooper4985; 10-27-2008, 07:04 PM.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by OOC910 View Post
                    I'm one of the 46. I received my med invite today
                    I received my MED invite as well!! I'm excited to do it again! Can't wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                      One of the 46?

I haven't heard anything yet. Im getting anxious though.
                      Yeah, there are 46 people left over from the 2004? test that will be going into this next academy with however many from the new test.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

hhhhhhhmmmmmm

any ideas? anyone?
                        I had nothing to do with it!

I didn't do it! I wasn't there! She told me she was 18! oops....

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                          Believing ANY information you get from an internet forum is a bad idea... for all you guys know... this thread could be an elaborate plan by 2 pimple faced 15 yo's who have nothing better to do with their time than to play on the interweb
                          You know, a little bit of Proactiv should take care of that acne problem.
                          Last edited by hxd; 10-27-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
                            Yeah, there are 46 people left over from the 2004? test that will be going into this next academy with however many from the new test.
                            I was a deferment guy from the 2006 military supplemental exam. I don't think I'm one of the 46...
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• post deleted
                              Last edited by NYSPHOPEFUL; 11-29-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Nice to hear the med invites are being sent out. The next class should be drawing near. Hopefully I'll get my invite in the next day or two.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7498 users online. 406 members and 7092 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X