300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail man

When i was waiting for the letter for the medical exam.
    I scared the mail man when he came up my pourch and i could see that manilla envelope. I opened the door quickly and said " Your my friend, you brought me good news!!"
    Anybody know how important the 800 spelling words are? the ones in the back of the packet from the PAT weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgtmccarty
      When i was waiting for the letter for the medical exam.
      I scared the mail man when he came up my pourch and i could see that manilla envelope. I opened the door quickly and said " Your my friend, you brought me good news!!"
      Anybody know how important the 800 spelling words are? the ones in the back of the packet from the PAT weekend.

For you it may be more important than to others "pourch"? Know how to spell those words, but no, there isn't a spelling test, lucky you.

You got accepted already? Must be nice to have more than a week and a half notice. Congrats to all those that get in.
      Last edited by WishIKnew; 11-30-2006, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WishIKnew
        You got accepted already? Must be nice to have more than a week and a half notice.
        Accepted?

He's already accepted, graduated and promoted.

Now THAT at must be nice.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Rank

Sorry the Sergent comes from eight years in the Marine Corps,
          My current rank is Trooper Candidate hopeful.
          No I haven't received my acceptance letter yet
          still waiting by the mail box!!

Comment

• Less than 2 weeks notice.

I had given my old job 2 weeks notice just after the medical I didn't get a my letter of appointment until after 2 days after my last day there. that was nerve racking.
            When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

Sorry the Sergent comes from eight years in the Marine Corps,
              My current rank is Trooper Candidate hopeful.
              No I haven't received my acceptance letter yet
              still waiting by the mail box!!
              No problem TrooperCandidateHopeful Sgtmccarty.

Just yanking your chain a little. Good luck, I hope you hear soon.

SDT

Comment

• Thanks

thank you
                I have been waiting a long time to get to this point, I thank you for the vote of confidence.
                Any info I should know about the Academy?
                Also anybody know why they are only going to have a class of 70-80?

Comment

• It's been a while since I went or worked there. I'd better let some of the newer Members answer this one.

Comment

• I've heard 2 reasons why the class was cut back to between 70-80. One reason had to do with budget changes the other was because of some work they are doing on one of the dorms.

Anyone heard anything else?

Comment

• Dorms

When I went down to do the turn and cough, the dorms where being rewired.
                      But it seems that the contractors have more than enough time to get things done. What the last class graduated in OCT. and the next class doesn't start till Jan 15th.
                      Budget makes more sense.
                      Last edited by sgtmccarty; 12-01-2006, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Anybody know the actual number they went up to for the screening for the last class that graduated? In one of the last post it looked like 4800.

My number is 4913

Also is there any confirmation on this coming class size?

Comment

Anybody know the actual number they went up to for the screening for the last class that graduated? In one of the last post it looked like 4800.

My number is 4913

Also is there any confirmation on this coming class size?
                          Contact your recruiter as they can give you the best answer to any question you may have.

To the best of my knowledge that number has passed already. If you are that low you should be all set for this upcoming class, but then again your recruiter would know best...
                          Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

• Every day I come home from work and run to the mailbox (NOTHING).
                            The only day I can relax is Sunday, then it all starts again on Monday.

Anybody know when the letters will be sent out for the Jan 15th???? class?

After the Med. exams were done the gave me a paper stating you will here from us within 30 days.

Is that letter just another, hurry up and wait?

No matter what the date is I'm still running, doing pushups and sit-ups, along with polishing my shoes.

Anyother suggestions?

Comment

Every day I come home from work and run to the mailbox (NOTHING).
                              The only day I can relax is Sunday, then it all starts again on Monday.

Anybody know when the letters will be sent out for the Jan 15th???? class?

After the Med. exams were done the gave me a paper stating you will here from us within 30 days.

Is that letter just another, hurry up and wait?

No matter what the date is I'm still running, doing pushups and sit-ups, along with polishing my shoes.

Anyother suggestions?
                              I have no idea, but I would think they would send the out before the holidays... Remember you may get that backfill slot too...

Also, I would run a bit more on top of all your running. Oh yeah, and then run some more
                              Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

• No envelope yet!
                                Not to doubt anyone but I did get a confirmation on the class size,
                                80 students.

This is from a friend in the local police that is working on a task force with the state troopers, he was in a meeting with the Captain and he confirmed the class was going to be 240 but now is 80.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9433 users online. 329 members and 9104 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X