Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes

Originally posted by Troophopeful
    According to the information posted on the official NYSP website, the next exam most likely will take place late 2007.
    Certainly don't expect one before 2007.

The current class is up to about 3500. The last list went to 10700. So we have a ways to go on the current list yet.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Met with BI today.

I met with my BI today. Nothing has changed in the last 6 months for me and he said he will finish his report today after he speaks to my g/f. To all those getting updated my BI said that just the fact that they are updating you is a very good sign that they still want you. If not you would have already been dismissed. Good luck to all.
      When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

Nysp

My background investigator is just finishing up my update as well.

Just FYI: Greatest invention for running...besides running shoes.... MP3 player! Just got one as an early Christmas present. Took me a couple nights at work to figure it out, but it really pumps me up and gives me the boost I need on these cold winter mornings.

Good Luck and keep running and hitting the gym!

Comment

Ranter,

Glad to hear that things are wrapping up for you man., things are rolling around here as well.

Holltim,

The player makes a hell of a difference especially when one is running solo and the mind is at a standstill.

Comment

You guys looking at April, right?

Comment

Nysp

Yes, I am hoping and have my fingers crossed for the Spring class.

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by Holltim4103
                Yes, I am hoping and have my fingers crossed for the Spring class.
                and yes, it is indeed a good sign that they are updating the BI.

If they had uncovered any reason to DQ you, they would have by now.

Good luck.

Comment

Yes, also hoping to make the April class. Good to hear that you guys are moving along with everything too. I would like to find someone from the Wayne, Monroe, or Ontario county area to carpool with if I make it into that class

Comment

Its nice to have these forums..........

i can just imagine all the others in the process who are just waiting with no clue as to how things are moving along and then just decide to persue other interest.

Comment

Originally posted by RGratton
                      Yes, also hoping to make the April class. Good to hear that you guys are moving along with everything too. I would like to find someone from the Wayne, Monroe, or Ontario county area to carpool with if I make it into that class
                      If you make it into the class, you will.

Probably not before the first week, but at the academy. Car pooling is very common there. It's a good chance to study together too. I made life long friends with the guys I car-pooled with.

Comment

my BI sent his report on my background up to albany w/o having me taking a polygraph yet

he told me there were some issues and member hiring at albany told me I was under review....

I don't have anything major (no arrest, no criminal record) my 2 major stains on my background are my driving record (no DWIs but plenty of speeding tickets and a few point suspensions) and my credit which ain't that great (no major hits there but I got a $15,000 debt and a few stuff in collection)

he said the panel in albany will contact me if they want me to take the polygraph and further up my processing

I dunno really what to think... I am still upbeat but I can't hide that I am a lil anxious

Comment

Greg, good luck with your situation.

Comment

Greg, i hope that everything works out for you just stay positive. Greg is charles your BI.

Comment

nope.. John is

Comment

good luck to you guys... my lead foot was the cause of my DQ....

I hope you guys make it and once you get to wear the grey and purple be proud that you guys were able to go through the entire process

I am still upbeat because I intend to take the 2007 test... it at first you do't suceed... TRY AGAIN

again guys persevere and good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6919 users online. 296 members and 6623 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X