Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• I had heard all along that it was 75 total

Comment

• How many of you guys haven't heard from your BI yet?
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Congrats ML75!

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
              How many of you guys haven't heard from your BI yet?
              I haven't. I'm 65x and got a PM from somebody 8xx saying he finished his BI and polygraph a week ago. So i don't know how they're pulling people off the list.
              NYSP
              2008 Exam Score - 97.64
              Rank- 6xx

Comment

• I have a buddy in the mid 400s who hasn't heard anything yet either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitzfitz2150 View Post
                  I haven't. I'm 65x and got a PM from somebody 8xx saying he finished his BI and polygraph a week ago. So i don't know how they're pulling people off the list.
                  Yeah I'm 673 and haven't heard anything. I emailed my recruiting officer and she called Albany. She told me my stuff was there and should be sent out to a BI soon and to keep her up to date on a weekly basis.

It seems as if it is just random on who they process

Comment

• six months ago

Well, It Was About Six Months Ago When I Put My Account Here On Hold. Today, Me And Ninety-one Of My Closest Friends Left The New York State Police Academy As Troopers For The First Time. As A Member Of The One-nine-six, I Wish All Those Waiting In Line The Best Of Luck. I Will Try To Answer Questions When Directed. I Have Watched These Forumns On A Regular Basis And Have Been Unable To Reply. Again Good Luck

Comment

• Everyone here is jealous of you...(with exception of those already on the job)

Comment

• Congratulations Graduates!! Wish you guys and gals happy, long and safe careers!!

Comment

• Congrats too all the new Troopers. Enjoy your time off, you earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
                            Congrats ML75....What'd you think of the training/staff?
                            Generally the staff was good, but as with anywhere you have your good and your bad. Training was a good basis, but from what I hear you really don't learn the job until FTO.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefirm5 View Post
                              It seems as if it is just random on who they process
                              Second that...

On a side note, has anyone seen recent shows like "Behind the Badge" or "The Rookies?"..I think they're on A&E and History...They've made me both nervous and anxious at the thought of going through the academy

Comment

• ..Looks like someone beat me to it in the NY thread

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6705 users online. 295 members and 6410 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X