300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cadetlinux View Post
    Ha ha, I decided to reply just to read page 179 as well. Sure enough it actually does exist.
    I happen to know cadetlinux's father. I'll be sure to let the BI know that cadetlinux has delusions of this sort.

Sorry linux, I have to do my duty.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• ha ha.... and here I thought it was okay to admit to them since I've been through the psych already....damn

Comment

• I got a call from my BI yesterday, actually two BI's working together

Comment

• Law, are you processing off of the new list?

Comment

• yes it off the new list, I am in law school and contemplating dropping out to do this, he said he wanted to follow up with me quick and find out if i still was interested, i got an email about ten minutes ago with a laundry list of things the Bi needs to process, a lot of redundant type stuff and some more inclusive infromation as far as people you know and so on.

Comment

• Yep, I just got the same....now to hunt down a ton more information

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                I would not drop out of school until you get a report date.

Good luck
                There is no way I am dropping out before I have something in writing or a bit more binding...

thanks for the advice though.

Comment

• yeah i just got a call from the BI as well. according to him they want the info in albany in 10 days so they don't have much time to perform the investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tlundberg04 View Post
                    yeah i just got a call from the BI as well. according to him they want the info in albany in 10 days so they don't have much time to perform the investigation.
                    i heard similar information

Comment

• Originally posted by Tlundberg04 View Post
                      yeah i just got a call from the BI as well. according to him they want the info in albany in 10 days so they don't have much time to perform the investigation.
                      Yeah, these BI deadlines are tight, and firm. All else comes to a grinding halt.

Cooperate with the investigator, and don't make him/her ask twice for something. These are a PITA for the backroom guys.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Same here. I spoke with a BI today, looks like things are moving quickly for now.

Good Luck to eveyone.

Comment

• Are you allowed to mention the items that the BI wants? When I was in processing for the NYPD they wanted W2's going back 5 years, utility bills, and an earned income statement for the social security administration. They gave us 10 days to come up with all of it. The only problem I ran into is that the local Social Security office said that it would be a minimum of three months before my requested forms would arrive.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• How long does the Polygraph take, i need to book plane tickets and dont really know what times i would be looking at

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                                For my PSP process about 2-3 hours

For my USSS process about 8 hours.

Passed both but by the end of the "interview" I was convinced I was a horrible person. Be prepared for a mentally tough day.

thank you for the quick reply

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4792 users online. 203 members and 4589 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X